I thought it was a rather lukewarm start to the season. There're usually a couple of lines that I like from each episode but not so much in this. Nothing good from Ari. Maybe Drama's "pussy smells pusssssyyy" came close.
Entourage - Season Premier on Sun
Collapse
X
-
Re: Entourage - Season Premier on Sun
I thought it was a rather lukewarm start to the season. There're usually a couple of lines that I like from each episode but not so much in this. Nothing good from Ari. Maybe Drama's "pussy smells pusssssyyy" came close.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head. -
Re: Entourage - Season Premier on Sun
the desert trip "Tree Trippers" was my favorite episode of the show. Because it showed them just being guys.
Sometimes I think people put too much value on a show before they've seen it. To a point where it can never be reached and then you feel let down.Comment
-
Re: Entourage - Season Premier on Sun
It has been pretty good so far...I hope the step it up a little and show some other level stuff after the Gatsby premier!MOONCHINE - Polytechnic/Baroque/Tulipa
http://soundcloud.com/chad-mcneelyComment
-
Re: Entourage - Season Premier on Sun
That, and the episode with the artist dude (can't remember his name) on the beach.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment