X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tien
    Getting Somewhere
    • Jul 2004

hm..
    what do you guys think of bringing an ipod with the speaker attached externally to record.
    if there is no alternative, is that a good idea? or would the sound just be horrible..as long as i dont go have to many ciggerettes...haha

Comment

• tien
      Getting Somewhere
      • Jul 2004

actually im sorry i seriously doubt i would even consider dorking that shit around ...Im going to be dancing anyhow... my bad for even bringing up the notion..., if i ever feel like looking like a fuckin dude with a mic on his shoulder..i'll look like some kind of crazy wanna be NARC :?

Comment

• Jibgolly
        Vortexuralizor
        • Jun 2004

a couple things..

1. the sound would be awful if you recorded like that.
        2. you would look like a narc and wouldnt make any new friends
        3. you can even talk when i mic is that close, unless you are infact trying to record your own voice.

however, the alternative for recording is splicing into a main speaker wire and ripping directly to a pocket PC.
        good luck!

Comment

• bananapeel
          Addiction started
          • Jun 2004

Cool news, I have a friend out in new york, now I can go and see my buddy and hope to be there on one of the nights Sasha is there!

Comment

• Kobe
            I wish I had an interesting User title
            • Jun 2004

I will sum this up by saying:
            Beats are my crack.

Comment

• therealpandora
              Getting warmed up
              • Nov 2004

New residency in NY. :? Didn't he just buy a new house bcak here in Florida??/ Now I know the club's are pretty dead down here now but if he were back here as a resident it would be the start of something great to come!!!!!
              YOU CAN IMMITATE, BUT NEVER DUPLICATE!!!!

Comment

Working...