did it in 10 mins, aint that hard...
Can you circle this pussy?
Collapse
X
-
Re: Can you circle this pussy?
got him at the second try
Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Re: Can you circle this pussy?
Got this on my first try half asleep, while watching tv and only 1% battery life left on my laptop, way way too easy.
j
k
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Can you circle this pussy?
thanks

It was kind of hard at the beggining specially because I didn't understand the rules of the game .
When i was in middle school I remeber being really good at boards games , there was this game that i use to love called risk , man i had so much un playing that , the fun par was to pay it with your family members , but then i grew up and start to like more video games which was more fun but to yourself. Nintendo was my first video game system , so i decided to say to no to school and board games. I wonder if video games are a cause of lack of interaction between parents and their kids.

I never got into ouija which was a board game but that involved spirits , i've heard that a ot of people got crazy or some strange event happened in their life right after they played it, I think i will try it one of these days

back to this circle the cat game, I figured out that if you start pressing on the buttons that are far from the kitty you can kind of see which direction he is gonna take , but try to do it far from him , then you come in surrounding him and then bingo , you got him.
I got to say this game is very entertaining and full of suprises , it distressed me a bit but then got the hang of it and mastered it .
Comment
-
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment