X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • go0gle
    Platinum Poster
    • Jan 2007

San Francisco on wednesday

I will be going to san fran this wednesday and I was wondering if someone can suggest a night club that might play some decent house that night.. i have a feeling that there won't be anything special going on but..
  • Dhar_2
    meat and potatoes
    • Jun 2004

Re: San Francisco on wednesday

google it!

it was too easy!

Comment

• go0gle
      Platinum Poster
      • Jan 2007

: ) I did... and all i could find for wed was Intentional Experiment @ Shine and I have no idea what or how good it is. That is why I was hoping someone on here might have a better idea thanks anyway!

Comment

• floridaorange
        I'm merely a humble butler
        • Dec 2005

I've only been to SF once, but I know eventvibe will have everything that's going on listed:

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• palmer
          Retired or Simply Important
          • Jun 2004

This is always a good standby for Wednesday night. Cool space. Cool people. Stiff drinks.

That event at Shine might be alright. Maybe a little burning man-y. Its pretty close to Minna. You could easily bounce between. 4-5 blocks from each other.

If you can do like the glitchy hip hop thing. Lazer Sword is playing at Madrone. That might be a dope show.

If you wanna let me know where you're staying... I can recommend some bars/lounges by you...
          todayistomorrow
          art direction | design | animation

Comment

Working...