Kim Jong Il has cancer: Korean stock market to their lowest level in two months.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • floridaorange
    I'm merely a humble butler
    • Dec 2005

Kim Jong Il has cancer: Korean stock market to their lowest level in two months.

North Korea leader Kim has pancreatic cancer: reuters report

Will anything change once his successor replaces him?

It was fun while it lasted...
  • chloe harris
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Re: Kim Jong Il has cancer: Korean stock market to their lowest level in two months.

worst form of cancer there is. bummer.
    pillow humping rules.

Comment

• Jenks
      I'm kind of a big deal.
      • Jun 2004

Re: Kim Jong Il has cancer: Korean stock market to their lowest level in two months.

i hope he dies. slowly. and painfully.

Comment

• day_for_night
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by chloe harris
        worst form of cancer there is. bummer.

i agree with the first sentence.

Comment

• chloe harris
          Platinum Poster
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Jenks
          i hope he dies. slowly. and painfully.
          you won't get your wish.

8 months tops. massive loads of morphine to block the pain. the worst part will be the injections and all the piss and shit he'll have to have in the bag out his stomach.
          pillow humping rules.

Comment

• Miroslav
            WHOA I can change this!1!
            • Apr 2006

Unfortunately, nothing will change because the successor will be his son, who is likely to be just as much of a prick as his dad was. And he's only in his mid 20s.
            mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

• Yao
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by chloe harris
              you won't get your wish.

8 months tops. massive loads of morphine to block the pain. the worst part will be the injections and all the piss and shit he'll have to have in the bag out his stomach.
              Good, at least he'll he non-functional as a human being (if he ever was). Even as an anthropologist I cannot apologize for how this man has repressed, murdered, tortured and befouled the people that have been delivered to his whims in the past decades. Democray may not be the holy grail of human kind, but no matter in what system you live, legitimacy should be the result of an interaction between the rulers and the ruled.
              Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• toasty
                Sir Toastiness
                • Jun 2004

I don't generally root for people to suffer, but I'm 100% OK with this.

For all we know, though, his son is even more of a monster than he is, so the jury's still out for me on whether this is a net positive or negative.

Comment

• runningman
                  Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                  • Jun 2004

I guess Kim Jong "is" il

sorry I couldn't resist.

Comment

• Steve Graham
                    DJ Jelly
                    • Jun 2004

how many sons does he have, because i read something on cnn a few weeks back that his son has no interest in politics.. apparently has more than one?

Comment

• Miroslav
                      WHOA I can change this!1!
                      • Apr 2006

dunno about how many sons he has, but this one was just formally named by his dad as the successor. I read that they gave him some special title, "Brilliant Comrade", which is apparently North Korean code for "major asshole".
                      mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

Working...