Music from Final Fantasy mixed by ME on EB...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ariel Cybana
    Addiction started
    • Jul 2004

Music from Final Fantasy mixed by ME on EB...

A few of you have known this about my little fun project I am cooking up for you all. This will be a mix miniseries of music from the Final Fantasy games I will be presenting for the month of December on www.eccentricbeats.com. We will be airing on Thursdays from 11AM-12PM EST and each mix will represent each game of Final Fantasy from FFVII to FFX2.

This week's mix will be music from FFVII... if you've played this game, this mix might bring back some memories for you.

This will be the first time a DJ and internet radio network has aired a mixset consisting of music solely from a video game. If you enjoy the Final Fantasy games or remotely curious, you definately want to tune in and experience history in the making!
  • phil
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

on today....
    Providing Aural Satisfaction

Comment

• skahound
      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
      • Jun 2004

Don't play video games, but you've definitely peaked my interest on this one. 'Final Fantasy' came out as a CGI movie didn't it? Anyhow, I'll be tuning in.
      A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• tiddles
        Encryption, Jr.
        • Jun 2004

i wish i had gotten up earlier today :?

are they all midis?

Comment

• tiddles
          Encryption, Jr.
          • Jun 2004

oh damn, how can you not do II and III
          some of the best music ever...and chrono trigger and secret of mana...

Comment

• Garrick
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

haha, thats a cool idea ariel. are you going to have this for d/l on your site? i always liked the music in final fantasy games. is iyour show going to be strictly the music from the game or are they remixes of the music on the game?
            Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• skahound
              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Garrick
              haha, thats a cool idea ariel. are you going to have this for d/l on your site? i always liked the music in final fantasy games. is iyour show going to be strictly the music from the game or are they remixes of the music on the game?
              I just listened. Very cool. I've never played the game so I've never heard the music before but I would say that it's the music from the game.
              A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• deepdarkfunky
                Getting warmed up
                • Jun 2004

yeah it's the music from the games... it's good stuff. good job Ariel.
                The best is yet to come...

Comment

• SickBoy
                  Addiction started
                  • Jun 2004

well, piss on me, i missed it. im a loser. i was at the record store. Rock on Ariel

Comment

• Jibgolly
                    Vortexuralizor
                    • Jun 2004

gimme!!!

Comment

• phil
                      Platinum Poster
                      • Jun 2004

It'll be on every Thursday till end of December from 11 am to 12 pm EST. She's doing an entire series, so next week will be part VIII...
                      Providing Aural Satisfaction

Comment

• Ariel Cybana
                        Addiction started
                        • Jul 2004

I may have them available for snags off my website yet I'm not sure right now. As for doing the earlier FF game mixsets, I'd have to find a way to snag the music cause I just have them in the Super Nintendo cartridges (well I only have FF3 or FFVI in Japan). Would want to give some of the other RPG's a try yet I admit it's a bit of a challenge to make a 60 minute mix and make it sound remotely good. Other game series come to mind like Zelda, Chrono Trigger and so forth.

The shows for this series is strictly music from the FF games themselves. Today's show I did a 60 minute mix of FFVII and next week's show will be music from FFVIII and so forth. I wanted to capture the feel of the game in a DJ mixset form. It's quite different from what I normally mix yet I find it fun and to share it with fellow FF'ers.

Comment

• picklemonkey
                          Double hoodie beer monster
                          • Jun 2004

wish I could've caught it, but work has EB blocked. if it ain't on proton between 8-5, I don't listen

Comment

• Digger
                            Are you Kidding me??
                            • Nov 2004

FF8 the best game, i like alot of the music of these games....anyway i missed the show, do someone rip it?....hehe.....
                            https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013&g=bb">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013&g=bb" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="100%"> https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013
                            All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.

Comment

Working...