X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • runningman
    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
    • Jun 2004

Re: Israeli Soldiers Use Human Shields

well that would be the best time to attack right? Divide and conquer (or rule) is a war time saying.

Comment

• ganjamo
      Platinum Poster
      • Jan 2006

I would shoot them first too, so do you guys... Unless you want to die right?
      I believe Israel did what they had to do for a reason, maybe it wasnt done the cleanest way possible.

Its pretty clear that those civilians where shot because of some sort of weird behavior, i dont think soldiers will shoot people just for fun.
      Dont panic, its organic.

Comment

• Shpira
        Angry Boy Child
        • Oct 2006

The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
        Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• davetlv
          Platinum Poster
          • Jun 2004

How original of you, a cartoon of an SS uniform with the Star of David - does this mean you lack any ability to actually discuss the issue???

Pathetic, really pathetic, but i guess if you have nothing of worth to actually add to the discussion we shouldn't really expect anything else from you, right? Frigging moron!

Comment

• Miroslav
            WHOA I can change this!1!
            • Apr 2006

^^ so what do you have to say about these allegations, then? I've generally been suspicious of these reports, but it seems lately that there are too many coming from different sources - even video... Most recently, it appears that they have suspended an officer from the army for something related to this kind of activity:

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

I don't doubt that the Palestinian fighters are not great people and do a lot of bad things, but the picture is starting to emerge that Israeli forces are also certainly not always above blame for their actions.
            mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

• davetlv
              Platinum Poster
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Miroslav
              ^^ so what do you have to say about these allegations, then? I've generally been suspicious of these reports, but it seems lately that there are too many coming from different sources - even video... Most recently, it appears that they have suspended an officer from the army for something related to this kind of activity:

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

I don't doubt that the Palestinian fighters are not great people and do a lot of bad things, but the picture is starting to emerge that Israeli forces are also certainly not always above blame for their actions.
              If you look at the allegations being made, they are all coming from the Breaking the Silence group - see my earlier post above, their constant allegations which are all made by un-named sources doesn't even hold up to basic standards of fact gathering.

As for your article, this was over two years and has nothing to do with Cast Lead - when ever such allegations are made and can be substantiated then those who have 'transgressed' are always dealt; but these latest claims and made by nameless faceless people unlike the countless testimonies by people who refute these claims.

Comment

• Shpira
                Angry Boy Child
                • Oct 2006

Originally posted by davetlv
                How original of you, a cartoon of an SS uniform with the Star of David - does this mean you lack any ability to actually discuss the issue???

Pathetic, really pathetic, but i guess if you have nothing of worth to actually add to the discussion we shouldn't really expect anything else from you, right? Frigging moron!

lol

its actually a t-shirt...it sums up how I feel about Israels actions pretty well. The actions Israel has taken since its birth have not really differed from actions of other repressive regimes in any way. The way I see it its a 60 year old tyranny.
                as for the discussion...no I don't have anything to add. This being true or not I feel the same way...I think both sides of the coin are equally bad. I don't really see much difference in actions...a bunch of psychos fighting over bullshit... pretty much sums up my feelings (you being one of them). People who are unable to rise above their background and all the invented bullshit (e.g. nationality, religion, politics, sexuality, class etc) that is meant to keep us from seeing the truth... that all those things are tools of control which are essentially as relevant as you want to make them.

The only difference between the two is that Israel is legitimizing its use of force while the Palestinians don't have that option.
                The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
                Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• Miroslav
                  WHOA I can change this!1!
                  • Apr 2006

Originally posted by davetlv
                  If you look at the allegations being made, they are all coming from the Breaking the Silence group - see my earlier post above, their constant allegations which are all made by un-named sources doesn't even hold up to basic standards of fact gathering.

As for your article, this was over two years and has nothing to do with Cast Lead - when ever such allegations are made and can be substantiated then those who have 'transgressed' are always dealt; but these latest claims and made by nameless faceless people unlike the countless testimonies by people who refute these claims.
                  oops, my bad on the article. Yeah, I see your point...perhaps it isn't credible.
                  mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

• Yao
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • Jun 2004

That's what you get when you let lobbying groups enter the discussion: it becomes harder to distinguish propaganda from intelligence (gathered info).

Too bad our govt is leaving political skidmarks by getting involved with such groups, but then again, they refuse to outlaw some terrorist organizations here as well.

At this point I myself am not in favour of any of the sides, I could debate the rightness of the decision to create a new country in a hostile region without contemplating alternative solutions, or I could debate which side is the bigger asshole here. Most pragmatic thing to do for everyone would be to accept the (physical/geographic) situation as-is and go fro there, but that would mean leaving history out of the equation and that is never going to happen, understandably...
                    Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

Working...