X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • runningman
    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
    • Jun 2004

Climate Change - Global Warming

I am so sick of hearing about this lie of CO2 causing global warming. Now the Obama administration wants to do Eco-Enginnering by dimming the earth using planes to create man made clouds. We can't even control the economy how the fuck are we supposed to control mother nature?? Al Gore the biggest hypocrit of them all. His house uses the energy of 10 houses. I wish this hoax would just go away.
  • chloe harris
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Re: Climate Change - Global Warming

its not going to go away stupid.
    pillow humping rules.

Comment

• Shpira
      Angry Boy Child
      • Oct 2006

I can't say I am sure of either as I lack scientific background and I am inclined not to believe what I hear...but I can say that the climate IS changing noticeably as to why I have no idea...
      The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
      Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• runningman
        Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
        • Jun 2004

I believe it is called mother nature and she tends to be unpredictable. This summer is one of the coldest summers by far. Now I am not for polluting so don't get me wrong but this shit sounds like just another way for the government to tax and have more control.

Comment

• DIDI
          Aussie Pest
          • Nov 2004

You know I really don't believe in personal insults in arguments, but it's fast getting to a situation where I could make an exception in your case
          Originally posted by TheVrk
          it IS incredible isn't it??
          STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
          Simply does not get any better than Hernan
          The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• PROG
            Gold Gabber
            • Aug 2005

Originally posted by runningman
            i am so sick of hearing about this lie of co2 causing global warming. Now the obama administration wants to do eco-enginnering by dimming the earth using planes to create man made clouds. We can't even control the economy how the fuck are we supposed to control mother nature?? Al gore the biggest hypocrit of them all. His house uses the energy of 10 houses. I wish this hoax would just go away.
            haarp. <----

Comment

• runningman
              Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
              • Jun 2004

If you disagree come with facts not insults. Just because you are brainwashed doesn't mean we are wrong Didi.Toasty realized it was hard for an educated person to be brainwashed but it happens all the time. It is called propaganda.

31,000 scientist disagree

Home Global Warming Petition We urge the United States government to reject the global warming agreement that was written in Kyoto, Japan in December, 1997, and any other similar proposals

The real science shows the opposite of the hippy trend.

Comment

• ddr
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Jun 2004

personally, i think its all bullshit.

i believe the global warming has to do with normal earth/astronomic changes... more specifically a polar shift.
                "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• toasty
                  Sir Toastiness
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by runningman
                  Toasty realized it was hard for an educated person to be brainwashed but it happens all the time. It is called propaganda.
                  I did? Wha?

Comment

• runningman
                    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                    • Jun 2004

I admit that comment was just to get people back to politics. It has been boring in here lately.
                    I was JJ Toasty

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rHURTDNBaI[/YOUTUBE]

This is what you are asking for Chloe and Didi.

Comment

• Yao
                      DUDERZ get a life!!!
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by ddr
                      personally, i think its all bullshit.

i believe the global warming has to do with normal earth/astronomic changes... more specifically a polar shift.
                      I mostly agree, though I'm keeping the option open that we, as humans, at least have a part in speeding up some processes. The problem with this global warming lobby is that it in fact shares a lot of characteristics with religious fanatics, and that scares me.
                      Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• runningman
                        Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                        • Jun 2004

Chicago had a really cold year.

Comment

• chloe harris
                          Platinum Poster
                          • Jun 2004

its 100 degrees in seattle. its also 103 degrees a bit more south in olympia. its very weird. the northwest has had record days without rain.
                          pillow humping rules.

Comment

• ddr
                            DUDERZ get a life!!!
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by chloe harris
                            its 100 degrees in seattle. its also 103 degrees a bit more south in olympia. its very weird. the northwest has had record days without rain.
                            was 106 in portland today... will be hotter tomorrow then gradually slide down to 89 over the next week..

Other area cities broke records for the date as well. Salem hit 107, breaking a record of 99 degrees in 2003; Eugene hit 106 (record of 100 in 2003); Vancouver, 106 (97 in 2003); Troutdale, 105 (101 in 199.

Tuesday's high was just 1 degree shy of Portland's all-time hottest temperature of 107, which occurred July 30, 1965, and again Aug. 8 and Aug. 10, 1981. The forecast high for today also is 106.
                            "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                              I got some N64 Games Yo!!
                              • Mar 2008

i'm excited for the climate of the future, though, it might be catastrophic. they say whole continents rise and fall into the oceans...

Originally posted by ddr
                              was 106 in portland today... will be hotter tomorrow then gradually slide down to 89 over the next week..

http://www.oregonlive.com/news/index...digit_day.html

Originally posted by chloe harris
                              i used to live in woodenville washington for 7 years, from 1993 - 1999. i vividly rememver those few summer weeks... towards the latter end of summer... it was harsh, but beyond beautiful. it also made me appreciated such a lush country, despite it being so duly dreary and gloomy the rest of the year.

ddr, chloe: have you folks ever been to sequim or port angeles in western washington perhaps? i often wonder if that most subtle, and peculiar thing dubbed "the rain-shadow effect" might be a small corresponding indicator(on a regional level) of the spiral/cyclic currents that permeate our whole globe; it's a fascinating manifestation forsures. toasty, i reckon you used to frequent spokane in the past(?). anyways, take care, enjoy and stay cool up there.

(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

Working...