X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • J-Shock
    Gold Gabber
    • Jun 2004

My Hard Drive crashed!!!

I posted this at Mercury Engine and no one answered so i decided to post it here since there is a lot more traffic. thanks for all your help in advance.

So my hard drive crashed. It was a Mactor Maxline Plus II in a external case. 250 gigs worth of music, programs and documents. All my kiss sets and live sets collection gone. And stupid me, i didnt back anything up.

What happened is i was defragging the computer. I have 3 HD. 2 internal and 1 external. I defrag the 2 internals, no problem, now i get to my external. And for some reason i pause at around 20% done. I forget about it and go to sleep. In the morning i wake up and my computer is running real slow. So i reboot. It takes 10 minutes to reboot and every program that uses the external HD runs real slow. And i cant access any of the files on the HD when it is plugged externally. I then plugged it internally and the computer doesnt even reconize it. DOes anyone know how to fix it? Maxtor said that i should send it and they will replace it. Is there a way to retrieve data? Should i send it to a company that will charge close to 1000$ to retrieve the data? Should i forget whats on it and send it to maxtor to get a new one?

Please help

PS: Does anyone have an ftp with some live sets and kiss sets
    Peace
    J-Shock
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

-e-
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

Working...