X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • federico_g
    Getting Somewhere
    • Apr 2005

Quimika Records Remix Competition!

Famous Latin American record company Quimika records offers an exclusive competition to remix the track "Flash" by Bisquit Plum. It is a great opportunity for young talented music makers to present themselves to the electronic music world.
    Founded by Uruguayan DJ/producer Federico Giust in 2007, Quimika Records gets together established and exciting new artists from around the globe who share an unrivalled enthusiasm for electronic music. Quimika music receives strong support from djs like: Hernan Cattaneo, Luke Porter, Anthony Pappa, Arjun (Jalebee Cartel), Fred Numf, Andy Newland, Kenny Wee, Abyss, Chloe Harris, Miss Nine, etc.

Bisquit Plum is the new, accelerating in popularity, solo project of the well known Lithuanian DJ/producer DJ Sun. His recently completed track “Flash”, full of fire and energy, needs to be remixed for the contest. It can easily be classified as the “music for the masses". Visit www.myspace.com/djsunlt to listen to the track.

The Winner will get:

* Remix release on Quimika Records
    * One or more releases on Quimika Records
    * Full back catalog
    * Quimika promo pool subscription
    * Broadcasting time on Frisky Radio (Dj Mix or Live Set)

To see contest rules go to

The contest is open until August 9th 2009 so start remixing!
    federicogiust.com
    www.quimikarecords.com

• jeffrey collins
    Not cool enough
    • Jun 2004

Re: Quimika Records Remix Competition!

i'll be doing my part for this. looking forward to hearing what I come up with.
    Jeffrey Collins: Painter
    My Painting Blog

http://soundcloud.com/jeffreycollins
    My Soundcloud page.

Comment

Working...