PHOTOS:theweekend! jay denem,calerone,superchumbo,COMPRESSION,kazell,erph un,androids

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • |Thrax|
    Platinum Poster
    • Mar 2007

PHOTOS:theweekend! jay denem,calerone,superchumbo,COMPRESSION,kazell,erph un,androids

PHOTOS:GRADIENT:JAY DENHAM,SILENT SERVANT,DEVELOPER,DRUMCELL,ZAVIER,HIRAM

PHOTOS:AVALON:Victor Calderone,Superchumbo.HONEY:Kazell,Erphun,Android Cartel. SAVAGE

Photos:compression: Justin Gourley,andre Ezer,matt Xavier,amber Reyngoudt,cameron

This is the voice from planet love. Have no fear we are your friends. To bring peace and love to your world, we are sending you our very special agent. Her name is love love love...

-Chris
    Myspace::Facebook:: NIGHTMOVES.ME nightlife+lifestyle photography
  • jeffrey collins
    Not cool enough
    • Jun 2004

Re: PHOTOS:theweekend! jay denem,calerone,superchumbo,COMPRESSION,kazell,erph un,andr

does Calderone have some sort of residency out there? And where are all the Chumbo pics bro? I only saw like three of them from the back.
    Jeffrey Collins: Painter
    My Painting Blog

http://soundcloud.com/jeffreycollins
    My Soundcloud page.

Comment

• |Thrax|
      Platinum Poster
      • Mar 2007

Re: PHOTOS:theweekend! jay denem,calerone,superchumbo,COMPRESSION,kazell,erph un,andr

I don't know, sometimes we get people to play just because they like playing there..
      but he was playing for Americas best DJ

I didnt feel like jumping in front of the stage while tom was playing, I was prob busy running around from 12-2

there is 8
      This is the voice from planet love. Have no fear we are your friends. To bring peace and love to your world, we are sending you our very special agent. Her name is love love love...

-Chris
      Myspace::Facebook:: NIGHTMOVES.ME nightlife+lifestyle photography

Comment

• jeffrey collins
        Not cool enough
        • Jun 2004

Sweet. Thanks. Yeah we have certain dj's that keep on showing up in columbus, but it's for a different reason all together. Mostly because the promoters in town are so fucking afraid to bring anyone else to town that might not draw as big a crowd.
        Jeffrey Collins: Painter
        My Painting Blog

http://soundcloud.com/jeffreycollins
        My Soundcloud page.

Comment

Working...