Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • robprunzit
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

Whats sad is ... money flashed in large amounts will move most people to do about anything.

The fallingness of man! :cry:
    AT THE FORK, TAKE THE RIGHT DIRECTION

www.myspace.com/robroyfamily

Comment

• Yao
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

I'd move for a few million...but I'm in desperate need of some money.
      Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• MasterWA
        Getting warmed up
        • Dec 2004

Yeah but the UN are cowards,it,s really being ran by a evil frenchmen.
        And if he leaves,word has it he,ll got to jail cause he will no longer be protected by the cover of the president of france.
        Remenber Africa....

Comment

• Yao
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004

I don't thinks it's like that at all, the payments had nothing to do with the oil-for-food programme, but were part of an arrangement which is common in that branch: Kojo is prohibited from working at a competing firm for a certain length of time, that's why they have to pay him for that lenght of time.

The UN aren't cowards, they should just talk a little less...

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• thesightless
            Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
            • Jun 2004

whats even more fucked up is all the stuff that came out about the clinton buddy mark rich. he was a central figure in this. clinton knew about it, and pardoned him. this is weird. technically, the UN and the US federal gov't can now bring a lawsuit to clinton over all this. his backdoor/midnight pardon was done under some devious circumstances.
            your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
            download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• Yao
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Jun 2004

Hmm..I'm gonna read into that, because here you don't hear squat about that guy...

Comment

• cosmo
                Gold Gabber
                • Jun 2004

The UN needs a total overhaul.

Comment

• Yao
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Jun 2004

Agreed. If I ever think it's worth 40 years of my life I'll fix the job...

Comment

Working...