How on earth do I post pics as thumbnails ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • simonr
    Transitionator
    • Jun 2004

How on earth do I post pics as thumbnails ?

Need some help !

I've seen the odd post with pics set out as a line of thumbnails that you can scroll along and enlarge .. how on earth do you do this ?
    sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.
  • dusk
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: How on earth do I post pics as thumbnails ?

If you click on Advanced Options and then under Attach Files - Manage Attachments, once you upload a pic it should do the trick.
    ~ You are what you think you are ~

Comment

• feather
      Shanghai ooompa loompa
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by simonr
      Need some help !

I've seen the odd post with pics set out as a line of thumbnails that you can scroll along and enlarge .. how on earth do you do this ?
      Where are you posting the pictures from? If the pics are already on a site, usually you can simply highlight the bunch, copy, and paste into the edit box on MS.

If you're uploading to a picture sharer like Photobucket or Flickr, it should have an option to let you select the pics you want, and generate a bunch of forum code for thumbnails. I know Photobucket does it.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
      a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
      Originally posted by m1sT3rL
      Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• simonr
        Transitionator
        • Jun 2004

^^ Thanks Feather .. I've sorted it - all will be revealed soon
        sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• dusk
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by simonr
          all will be revealed soon
          Hmmmm these better be some tasty thumbnails after the long wait
          ~ You are what you think you are ~

Comment

Working...