the maddest thing youve seen at a party?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GAVIN.MCAVOY
    Addiction started
    • Nov 2008

the maddest thing youve seen at a party?

NO FUCKING DRINK
    Or the time there was about 15 of us in a small 1 bedroom flat all 'lit' and a mate hid in a cupbord in the sitting room+told everyone not to look while she was getting in.One of the guys there didnt know us that well.So when she had got settled in the cupboard everyone else let on they were in a panic and didnt know where she was,people looking outside and in different cupboards+under the settee.the guy was losing the plot wondering wot da fuck we were all at,guess u had to be there
  • Huggie Smiles
    Anyone have Styx livesets?
    • Jun 2004

Re: the maddest thing youve seen at a party?

did you ever find her?

....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• poults
      Platinum Poster
      • Nov 2006

Global gathering 05, some bloke off his nut trying to do a backflip off a porta loo and breaking his ankle. Quite amusing looking back at it now.
      Originally posted by Hoff

ejejejejejejejejeje!!!!! you always delivering some good dogs shits !!! thankyou

Comment

• Mad'Em Fixer
        Addiction started
        • Aug 2008

Just recently while in Tampa we watched as this dude wrap a bottle of tonic with tin foil then unwrapped it, proceeded to sit down. Then about three minutes later went back and pulled out another sheet of tin foil and went to go pour orange juice on it.

not really thinking I wanted to be in his mind.

But now that I think about it being a member of FSM that is really not that much weirder than most things that occur. =)
        UFUCKINGCUNTCHA!!!!R.I.P. Jib!

Comment

• pipey
          Gold Gabber
          • Mar 2007

this guy i went to school with always used to drink way too much, throw up, and coma out - leaving everyone else to deal with his mess and shit... so we got sick of it. once we shaved his eyebrows off but since he had a mono brow, we left the centre unshaved lol, he was PISSED OFF! lol, but he didnt learn his lesson. Next party, he drank too much and got hammered again, and threw up, and coma'd again, so this time, we shaved his entire eyebrow off and drew it on with a black magic marker.

LOL i was almost crying with laughter, cos when we drew it on, we did it so he looked permanantly surprised, and was so angry lol - we were laughing our asses off. Getting threatened by someone looking like that was priceless.

dumass never coma'd around us again lol
          Originally posted by Kamal
          Thank you Dr. Needle for attending the balloon Party

Comment

• Mr.Big
            Platinum Poster
            • Nov 2004

^^^ That brings me back.. Me and my best mate used to always draw on our other mate. Once we used Tippex to put a primer down, waited for it to dry and then started the most beautiful colourful drawing you have ever seen.. He was not a happy man as it left him with a rash.. oops.
            www.twitter.com/mikeoreilly
            Pimps up Hoes down.

Comment

• pipey
              Gold Gabber
              • Mar 2007

lol awesome there was one of those motivational posters where a guy had passed out and someone coloured in his bare chest like a tuxedo. lol it was funnny - with a red bowtie and fully coloured in his whole skin like the jacket and drew on the collar and buttons over white paint shirt or tippex or whatever. fucking classic - cant find it anywhere tho!
              Originally posted by Kamal
              Thank you Dr. Needle for attending the balloon Party

Comment

• Mad'Em Fixer
                Addiction started
                • Aug 2008

Mercury Server Pary 08/08
                UFUCKINGCUNTCHA!!!!R.I.P. Jib!

Comment

• poults
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Nov 2006

This was from a bit of a mad one (one of my mates).

Originally posted by Hoff

ejejejejejejejejeje!!!!! you always delivering some good dogs shits !!! thankyou

Comment

• Micko
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • Oct 2004

Originally posted by poults
                    This was from a bit of a mad one (one of my mates).

He certainly looks banjoed

Comment

• fatalfelix
                      Platinum Poster
                      • May 2008

^^ I've got a picture like that from one of my friends in a children's playground with a stolen cowboy hat

For me the most mad/sad thing was around 2 years ago. I was drinking some baco's and feeling very good. At one moment the whole place started to rotate and rotate and 10 seconds later I smashed on the ground. Total paralized and with 50% sight, but my brains 100% working. Especially the last thing was very scarry, because I wanted to move but I couldn't. The thing that kept with me was the moment that I crashed. Something in my mind said: "don't struggle, here we go", and it feeled like I lost my feed on the ground ready to go... I Think it was a stupid mofo that threw some drugs in my booze .
                      "Computer games don’t affect kids: I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we’d all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."

Comment

• tiddles
                        Encryption, Jr.
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by fatalfelix
                        "don't struggle, here we go"

DATERAPE!

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
                          Anyone have Styx livesets?
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by fatalfelix
                          ^^ I've got a picture like that from one of my friends in a children's playground with a stolen cowboy hat

For me the most mad/sad thing was around 2 years ago. I was drinking some baco's and feeling very good. At one moment the whole place started to rotate and rotate and 10 seconds later I smashed on the ground. Total paralized and with 50% sight, but my brains 100% working. Especially the last thing was very scarry, because I wanted to move but I couldn't. The thing that kept with me was the moment that I crashed. Something in my mind said: "don't struggle, here we go", and it feeled like I lost my feed on the ground ready to go... I Think it was a stupid mofo that threw some drugs in my booze .

Not pleasant in anyway - for male or female to be spiked with drugs.
                          ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• Shpira
                            Angry Boy Child
                            • Oct 2006

Undercover cops trying to blend in at exit fest
                            The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
                            Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• RiseandShine
                              Are you Kidding me??
                              • Sep 2006

seen crazy crazy things - but fun most of the times

there was this club outside London where they use to let people paint on walls and play with playdo - back to playground at 8am on a Sunday, never to be forgotten
                              If the doors of perception were cleansed, every thing would appear to man as it is: infinite. - William Blake

Comment

Working...