Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Garrick
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Will You take the Swine Flu Vaccine??

i'm not getting that shot(s). normal flu vaccines weaken the immune system to where you are more likely to get other illnesses... just not the flu. same thing here. i forewent my flu vaccine last year and felt fine. if your immune system is strong, i just wouldn't bother with any flu vaccine period. especially one that hasn't been tested appropriately according to you folks.
    Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• Steve Graham
      DJ Jelly
      • Jun 2004

I've never had a flu shot, and guess what.. never had the flu

Comment

• Miroslav
        WHOA I can change this!1!
        • Apr 2006

I would tend not to take it, either...

But keep in mind that we're making decisions based on what we normally know of the flu experience. So far, this thing is just more or less the "normal flu" in the sense that although it is novel from a science standpoint, the mortality isn't exceptionally bigger than any other flu variant.

But if what they're seeing at the science level actually mutates this thing into a real killer with serious mortality rates like past pandemics, then I bet most of us will be looking at that vaccine quite differently.

Of course, there are no guarantees even then that it will work, but if things were to get bad enough, people would take whatever opportunity they could to try to improve their chances of survival.
        mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

• runningman
          Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
          • Jun 2004

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QznfG6oDDM[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

• chunky
            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
            • Jan 2006

What happened to swine flu, it seems to of been this years scary pandemic, I wonder what next year will bring? We have already had Bird Flu, Swine Flu, Mad Cow Disease SARs & Killer Bees. Maybe more terrorist pigeons bringing down aircraft.
            Originally posted by res0nat0r
            OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• runningman
              Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
              • Jun 2004

those damn radical islamist pigeons..

Comment

• Garrick
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Jun 2004

i have heard four acquaintances, including the girlfriend, with confirmed cases within the past 2 days... WTF? these came out of nowhere too! they better stay the hell away from me but probably not going to happen.
                Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• runningman
                  Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                  • Jun 2004

wash your hands a lot.

Comment

• runningman
                    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                    • Jun 2004

Jane Burgermeister finally appears in an interview with Project Camelot. She is the one charging Baxter and the WHO with conspiracy to commit mass murder. Part 1 of 6.. Part 2 is good where she talks about her own experiences of media control.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMMER4yOcIA&feature=channel_page[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

• runningman
                      Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                      • Jun 2004

bump

Comment

• PROG
                        Gold Gabber
                        • Aug 2005

Originally posted by Miroslav
                        Ok then. The reason that I asked is because, as you are perhaps aware, scientific research over the course of decades has strongly suggested that the AIDS virus originated in apes before it became transmittable via human interaction. My point is that there is more than one scientific data point that points to viruses jumping species, even if it doesn't happen frequently.

Viruses are basically tiny infectious agents that are basically made up from genetic components.

Guess what genetic DNA does? IT MUTATES - sometimes in extreme and unexpected ways. You've heard of babies born with cleft palates and people getting cancer, right? Those are examples of results of genetic mutations.

And therefore, guess what viruses do? THEY MUTATE constantly - sometimes in extreme and unexpected ways. And so what was a benign infection could, in some very small probability of likelihood, jump the fence between certain species and become a killer. It's not that outlandish of a notion.

Comment

• Miroslav
                          • Apr 2006

^^ Nice to see that you are in complete denial of even the core basics of established modern biological science... that stuff about viruses possessing the abilit to mutate...nah, that's just a little fantasy, right? Just keep believing whatever your "credible" conspiracy people feed you.

Comment

• runningman
                            Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                            • Jun 2004

No maybe he was laughing at how there was a patent on the vaccine a year before the outbreak. Or the fact that the WHO is scaring everyone up for a deathly pandemic when this thing kills .3% when it infects. Or the fact that the WHO has stop keeping count of recorded cases.

Or the fact that getting the seasonal flu vaccine makes you more likely to get H1N1... It never ends..

Comment

• Miroslav
                              • Apr 2006

I'm not going to get into another 9-11 type discussion on this, except to say that many other vaccines, medicines, and other medical treatments have been developed in the past by scientists and corporations that have saved tens of millions of lives....so that might be worth considering in context with this rush to accuse everyone of yet another big conspiracy to profit on our collective demise.

I'm also not going to speculate on what will happen with this virus - therefore, I'm not even trying to telling anyone what to do with regard to the vaccine.

My only point is that although it is a rare event, pathogens really do sometimes mutate and produce some pretty awful and deadly epidemics. It is not fairytale stuff. There is scientific and historical documentation of this. That was all.

Comment

• runningman
                                Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                                • Jun 2004

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1z7KSEnyxw&feature=channel_page[/YOUTUBE]

Doctor won't give the vaccine to his kids.

Comment

Working...