• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Yao
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Eat this o'reilly

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTPsFIsxM3w[/YOUTUBE]

I really hope I'll never meet that man in person, the way he constantly defames my culture with blatant lies just to make his point makes angry enough to get physical with him. People that see the truth as an obstacle to their personal crusade are worth less than the dog turd I just scraped off my shoe.

No Mr. O'Reilly, you cannot lick my arsehole. That would be too much honour for you.
    Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway
  • DIDI
    Aussie Pest
    • Nov 2004

Re: Eat this o'reilly

I don't understand, that looked to me as though the statistics, and the footage. were making a mockery of the what was being said. ???
    Or is it that you don't want it used as subject matter full stop ??I'm serious. I like to understand
    Originally posted by TheVrk
    it IS incredible isn't it??
    STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
    Simply does not get any better than Hernan
    The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• Yao
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

exactly as you said, it's disproving the claims O'Really? made in one of his broadcasts. Should find and post the original to make my point I guess

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• pr0ficient
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Apr 2006

when did this air on his show?

[edited] It aired in December 2008

I don't understand why he was talking about this at that time, were there not more important matters? His comments are soooo ignorant it makes me ashamed that some 40-50% of Americans are probably too stupid to think otherwise and instead hang on his every word. but then again, we are talking about the same people who think Sarah Palin has an IQ that exceeds 50.

And Whoa, that 'cesspool of corruption' comment really gets me fired up...

I have been to Amsterdam several times and will strongly contest O'Reilly's statements b/c there are definitely areas in some of America's biggest cities that are WAY more violent & filled with crime. You're probably more likely to be murdered randomly on the west side of Chicago than you are to get your wallet stolen while walking the streets of Amsterdam late at night (both of which are fairly common occurrences imo).

Comment

• etincelles
          Addiction started
          • Jun 2005

Last edited by etincelles; April 19, 2010, 01:35:30 PM.

Comment

• pipey
            Gold Gabber
            • Mar 2007

people are just jealous of the fact that Amsterdam is so super awesome, and so ahead of its time, that they will pick on anything...

Im from new zealand, where its pretty safe by and large... i felt as safe in the 'dam as i do in my own back yard...

my back yard doesnt have the tweede kamer in it tho

people say that disneyland is the happiest place on earth, but i beg to differ
            Originally posted by Kamal
            Thank you Dr. Needle for attending the balloon Party

Comment

• nick007
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Oct 2007

^I love Amsterdam and I have never been there. The thought of going to Amsterdam one day I believe will be a highlight in my world travels.

Yoa don't worry too much about what other people say, if South African's worried about what people say about us we would live under a rock.

A south African stat: a person is murdered/ raped every 36 seconds in SA yet it is one of the most beautiful countries in the world despite this.

The largest room in the world, is the room for improvement!

Comment

• Micko
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Oct 2004

I was in Amsterdam last year for my stag weekend, and I can tell you, I had a blast

I would love to go back

Comment

• Yao
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Jun 2004

Here's the original.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRAlejn5gcQ[/YOUTUBE]

Harddrugs legalized in coffeeshops? WTF...this man is grossly misinformed. Anarchy, cesspool of corruption. Seriously, Amsterdam city counsel should sue Billy O'Really for slander. But this retard is someone with a lot of infuence in the US and that pisses me off: people that dumb should not be allowed on TV, where they can influence the lesser intelligent part of the people with their poison.

Mind you, I don't like Amsterdam at all and would never want to live there, but they have quite a tight check on coffeeshops, and the influence of organized crime on prostitution in Holland as compared to that in other countries is a lot less because we gave prostitutes a legal status which gives them rights and protection to a certain extent. At the same time there are programmes that aim at getting women out of that occupation, especially the ones that ended up here as a result of human trafficking.

It ain't perfect, but it sure as hell is a lot better than what the US has to offer in that respect, Bill. You ignorant piece of shit.

It's nice to see some support on here though, thanks guys ;-)

Comment

• Haziel
                    Likes a finger upthere
                    • Jan 2007

Bill o reily is a dick and don't worry mate we all love Amsterdam

they only thing i don't like is that you guys put "mayonaise instead of ketchup on your french fries .... I seen them do it they fuckin drown them in that shit "

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                      I got some N64 Games Yo!!
                      • Mar 2008

lol, you guys are just now hating bill and fox company? what a shame.
                      (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• Haziel
                        Likes a finger upthere
                        • Jan 2007

omg omg omg thank you lucky ..... this could be good

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                          I got some N64 Games Yo!!
                          • Mar 2008

bill o is a flagrant and flamboyant faggot

that is all
                          (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• Yao
                            DUDERZ get a life!!!
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Haziel
                            they only thing i don't like is that you guys put "mayonaise instead of ketchup on your french fries .... I seen them do it they fuckin drown them in that shit "
                            Ouch...guilty as charged! I don't eat them that often (once every two weeks or so) but when I do you're lucky to see the tips of the fries stick out of mayo on top of them

Comment

• DIDI
                              Aussie Pest
                              • Nov 2004

^^^ Should be nothing but salt on good french fries !!
                              Originally posted by TheVrk
                              it IS incredible isn't it??
                              STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                              Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                              The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

Working...