X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • runningman
    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
    • Jun 2004

Russia may launch "Anti-Terror" strikes soon

things are beginning to unfold just i said they would.. Russia is going to start bombing places and this is going to turn into a big war.. This war is going to get ugly i think within the next couple years.. see you guys on the front lines.. ... seriously though Bush met with our PM and it sounded like Canada is going start sending troops soon.. not to Iraq but we will be joining it whatever events might unfold in the future.. ..finally..
  • Jenks
    I'm kind of a big deal.
    • Jun 2004

Re: Russia may launch "Anti-Terror" strikes soon

The Russians crack me up. Gotta hand it to them tho, they just don't give a fuck.

Comment

• Yao
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

I still hold Rom?o Dallaire in high esteem my friend...the Canadian General that saw the genocide in Rwanda coming but had his hands tied down by Boutros-Boutros Ghali and Annan.

He said: Give me 5000 troops and a mandate, and I'll clean up this mess for yo, but all they did was withdraw 90% of the 1200 Bluehelmets he had and leave him with no more than 150 BH's...how's that?

Shake hands with the devil - Rom?o Dallaire, Random House Canada ; ISBN: 0679311718 .

We Wish to Inform You That Tomorrow We Will Be Killed with Our Families: Stories from Rwanda - Philip Gourevitch, Vhps Trade ; ISBN: 0312243359

Both for sale on amazon.ca, combo-pack only CDN$46,36

Buy them here

The book by Gourevitch is really disturbing, I've cought myself crying reading it. And I ain't no pussy.
      Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• runningman
        Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
        • Jun 2004

I wouldn't be calling the Russians an allie just quite yet jenks.. If the USA gets in there business about Ukraine that will spoil any relationship between them now..I don't trust Russia.. at all.. Between Russia, Ukraine, Africa, Usa, Iran and Iraq add Osasma to that with Michael Moore and this world is a ticking time bomb IMO..

Comment

• thesightless
          Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
          • Jun 2004

russia and ukraine will eventually work it out, they are both in it for as much as a fair democracy as other places have. if someone is elected in the ukraine fairly and justly, i think the world will accept it. Iran realizes that pushing limits is one thing, but fucking with a nuclear weapons program is a whole other bitch. that brings the world down on you. iraq is already on a starting jog towards self governance, unfortunetly, a bunch of fanatics are willing to kill themselves and many others to prevent it.

im more worried about north korea, because they are the type not to say a word, and just fire off a dozen nukes one day. that very well could happen.
          your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
          download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• Jenks
            I'm kind of a big deal.
            • Jun 2004

I'm not calling them our friend, i just think they're funny.

Balls.

Comment

• Yao
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Jun 2004

Korea is the same thing as Iran...nukes for defense, and If you keep on pressing the thought America should go to war because they have nukes, they'll use em someday.

A scared dog will bite you.
              Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

Working...