X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shpira
    Angry Boy Child
    • Oct 2006

Jason Beghe on Scientology

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHb0BZyF5Ok&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fxenutv.wordp ress.com%2F2008%2F04%2F21%2Fjason-beghe-interview%2F&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]
    The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
    Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX
  • pipey
    Gold Gabber
    • Mar 2007

Re: Jason Beghe on Scientology

man, scientology freaks me out. the south park ep sums it up the best for me...
    Originally posted by Kamal
    Thank you Dr. Needle for attending the balloon Party

Comment

• Shpira
      Angry Boy Child
      • Oct 2006

man this guy was in it for some 7-8 years...i find it quite interesting but they are a bunch of retards...its remarkable how brainwashed these people are. No different from fundamental extremist Muslims IMO.
      The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
      Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• pipey
        Gold Gabber
        • Mar 2007

well the difference is that scientology is COMPLETELY RIDICULOUS AND MADE UP.

even tho the "older, conventional" religeons seem a little out there, scientology is totally, completely, absolutely insane, dangerous and FUCKING RETARDED. A religeon made up by a science fiction writer who once joked about starting a religeon... like, seriously.

i mean, frozen alien souls thrown into the volcanos in hawaii??? xenu??? tom cruise?????? wtf?

strange. each to their own tho - if people want to have their money stolen so that they can become an "operating thetan" then all credit to them. ME? ill keep my dignity and sanity.

Comment

• Shpira
          Angry Boy Child
          • Oct 2006

No I meant in relation to the fair game policy...fighting non believers etc.
          The Idiots ARE Winning.

Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• feather
            Shanghai ooompa loompa
            • Jul 2004

Aren't all religions made up?

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
            a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
            Originally posted by m1sT3rL
            Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Shpira
              Angry Boy Child
              • Oct 2006

yeah...I would say so...but I don't care what people believe as long as they don't bother me...and the Scientology fucks are far worst than the rest IMO. The other religions have splinter groups which are fanatical while these fucks are all 100% psychopathic...its like they have a collective mind that has gone over the edge.
              The Idiots ARE Winning.

Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• pipey
                Gold Gabber
                • Mar 2007

personally, i wouldn't say that all religions are made up - but this one certainly is. Any religion that charges for salvation, is evil.

This "church" should be prosecuted for the money laundering fraudulent entity that it is.

Comment

• floridaorange
                  I'm merely a humble butler
                  • Dec 2005

some seriously weird sh*t

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• feather
                    Shanghai ooompa loompa
                    • Jul 2004

My take is that most religions have been around long enough that they're just there. They've become institutions. Scientiology just happen to germinate at a time when we're a lot more aware and discerning of the bullshit we're fed. If scientology has the same history as other religions, we would think nothing of it.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
                    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• floridaorange
                      I'm merely a humble butler
                      • Dec 2005

lmao

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwEG07AOctg[/YOUTUBE]

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• Shpira
                        Angry Boy Child
                        • Oct 2006

My take is that most religions have been around long enough that they're just there. They've become institutions. Scientiology just happen to germinate at a time when we're a lot more aware and discerning of the bullshit we're fed. If scientology has the same history as other religions, we would think nothing of it.
                        no its different...because its institutionally aggressive towards anyone who questions it.
                        The Idiots ARE Winning.

Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• DIDI
                          Aussie Pest
                          • Nov 2004

It also bleeds people dry!! I had a girl sharing with me a few years ago and they totally bled her dry, I kept getting phone calls long after she left trying to a., to find her , and b., to suck me in . !!

Btw . Even if you believe in a god, all religions are man made !
                          Originally posted by TheVrk
                          it IS incredible isn't it??
                          STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                          Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                          The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• Haziel
                            Likes a finger upthere
                            • Jan 2007

I saw the whole interview and must say that guy is annoying , people that can't express themselves for more than 4 words without using the F word are lame.

I'm not in favor of scientology but this dude seems more worried about the money that he spent there than his time which is more valuable and cant ever get back , at least money you can get it back , but your time??? He did make a good point when he said that when a religion becomes exclusive and starts to create a bubble around you , thats when you need to look somewhere else.

I Think Religions are pretty much the same in their essence and foundations , but then along the way men modifies it to its own convenience."Yeah i agree with this.... oh no this is too much.... they are crazy about this......etc etc" thats how it has always been ,i believe they all have their faults and also values.

the faith of a chrisitian
                            the integrity of a buddhist
                            the discipline of a muslim

One of the greatest atheists of all time SIgmund freud did recognized that religion was important in all humans because it would give them the " will " to do stuff that normally they would not do if there was no religion at all .

Me I don't believe in extremes I go the middle way

Comment

• Shpira
                              Angry Boy Child
                              • Oct 2006

^^I agree...I didn't post the interview because I agree with the guy...but to show how messed up he is from scientology and how weird some of the stuff he talks about is...their little terminology etc. Also at times you can tell that he almost wants to believe all that shit again.

There are other videos which are more interesting i.e. about how the whole thing works...the slave labour and where the lack of doctors leads to i.e. a couple of people died because they were in the "care" of scientologists.

To me religion is a cop out. Honestly its just my opinion...people say smoking is a sign of a weak personality and I agree in most cases but religion IMO is always a sign of a weak personality...surrendering your self to something "higher" and removing the responsibility for your actions. I have always felt that way...so I really don't mind what people believe as long as they don't try and convert me...and I have had scientologists, Muslims and Christians trying to influence me...

that said I do believe that there might be something ... some power or entity that created everything and then pissed off somewhere to watch the next episode of its favorite sitcom or to burn an ant with a magnifying glass.
                              The Idiots ARE Winning.

Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

Working...