If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I'm impressed! - YES (this film was shot next door to the house I grew up in, it's what first got me interested in acting... the kid played baseball on the field I grew up playing baseball on, etc.)
TheOnecontainstheMany, and theManycontainstheOne: Sbando - You Will Be Missed. "Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."
Feather
"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
Bob
"i'd give her a muscle she doesn't have"
the banned1
"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."
I loved that movie, the part where he stuck gum on one of the onboard cameras monitoring him and the General is all mad telling his technical team that he was able to make a multi-million dollar piece of equipment useless thanks to a quarter dollar gum.
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
^great memory. that was the best part of the movie, I had forgotten all about it .
I guess it was a movie we all watched as kids, I wasn't sure how big of a theatrical release this film had. You can see my mom pushing my sister in her stroller and our house in one brief part of the film. They used my uncles as extras for cops, or so I was told (during some driving scene).
Last edited by floridaorange; August 20, 2012, 01:29:02 PM.
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
TheOnecontainstheMany, and theManycontainstheOne: Sbando - You Will Be Missed. "Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."
Feather
"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
Bob
"i'd give her a muscle she doesn't have"
the banned1
"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
TheOnecontainstheMany, and theManycontainstheOne: Sbando - You Will Be Missed. "Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."
Feather
"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
Bob
"i'd give her a muscle she doesn't have"
the banned1
"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."
TheOnecontainstheMany, and theManycontainstheOne: Sbando - You Will Be Missed. "Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."
Feather
"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
Bob
"i'd give her a muscle she doesn't have"
the banned1
"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment