X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Yao
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

US file-sharer gets $700,000 fine

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

Another one. And not even the slightest inclination to reforming an outdated system, no. The Middle Ages worked fine for us, so we're gonna drag everyone back into them!
    Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway
  • floridaorange
    I'm merely a humble butler
    • Dec 2005

Re: US file-sharer gets $700,000 fine

Some terribly bad luck for this kid. Not exactly an auspicious way to graduate college (and during a recessionary period).

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• dusk
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

This is getting tiresome...
      ~ You are what you think you are ~

Comment

• pipey
        Gold Gabber
        • Mar 2007

ffs - fuck the stupid record companies. THAT much for a few songs? someone should put those stupid greedy cunts on trial.

they rip the artists off, then they get all uppity when they are ripped off themselves... IMO they deserve it for charging so much for cd's all these years and keeping 99% of the profits...

All i can say is that im so happy that i dont live in the states, where teh justice system is as fucked up as this situation is.

OH, LETS JUST AWARD AND INSANE AMOUNT OF MONEY TO THIS GREEDY COMPANY AND RUIN THIS GUYS LIFE!

Me? id declare myself bankrupt, move countries and tell the record companies to go fuck themselves. All the while keeping their money and not feeling the least bit bad about it.
        Originally posted by Kamal
        Thank you Dr. Needle for attending the balloon Party

Comment

• DIDI
          Aussie Pest
          • Nov 2004

If they spent their money on moving into the 21st C instead of legal fees, they might have a viable music industry. And there might be more available for the artists
          Originally posted by TheVrk
          it IS incredible isn't it??
          STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
          Simply does not get any better than Hernan
          The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• Yao
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

They're blaming us for ripping off the artists, while they themselves are the biggest thieves -of the artists as well.
            Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• DIDI
              Aussie Pest
              • Nov 2004

^^^ Most definitely. !!
              Originally posted by TheVrk
              it IS incredible isn't it??
              STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
              Simply does not get any better than Hernan
              The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

Working...