X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 88Mariner
    My dick is smaller
    • Nov 2006

Re: Moving to San Francisco

found out today that a longtime friend is heading from chi-town to San Fran for work starting in June/July.

how bout dem apples.
    you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• Dhar_2
      meat and potatoes
      • Jun 2004

lucky you!

sf rocks!

Comment

• audiotherapy
        Addiction started
        • Jun 2004

heres a site that posts events: http://www.sfedm.com/

you guys must be making some serious scratch to be living in the city...

Comment

• Haziel
          Likes a finger upthere
          • Jan 2007

Originally posted by 88Mariner
          found out today that a longtime friend is heading from chi-town to San Fran for work starting in June/July.

how bout dem apples.
          is she hot ? pics of mentioned friend.....if she qualifies she can stay at my room :P

Originally posted by Dhar_2
          lucky you!

sf rocks!
          sorry dude we didn't get to hang when you came here .....stupid seminar!!!!!!! , we will kick it when I go to italy this year for sure , ill try to find a lee burrigde event

Originally posted by audiotherapy
          heres a site that posts events: http://www.sfedm.com/

you guys must be making some serious scratch to be living in the city...
          nice , one of my very good friends here Rich also has a website with all the Sf events incluiding some of the bay area ones as well

check it out

Comment

• 88Mariner
            My dick is smaller
            • Nov 2006

^ Sorry bro. Guy friend. A damn good house DJ in my objective estimate. Already has a few things lined up down that way. (just got a text from him about an hour ago saying he just found a place...not sure where tho.)

You guise can tag team tho. I won't get in the way.

just messin.

If you want, i can send you contact info once he gets settled.
            you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• danielRR
              Getting Somewhere
              • May 2008

Glad to hear it's going well! I'm a Oakland native, lived in SF as well for awhile. It's been a few years since I've been going out there on a regular basis, so I'm not in the loop so much, but there's usually some good stuff going on. Like others have said, the smaller impromptu parties can be good. Digweed usually only plays Ruby Skye, which is more or less D-bag central, but they've got killer sound. I always keep my eye on the calender for Mighty as well, I've been to some great shows there. Maybe someday I'll have enough money to live there again...
              http://soundcloud.com/lexajune

Comment

• the sun the sea
                Platinum Poster
                • Jun 2004

I live in fremont, which is just across the bay. I love it here. Heck I just saw Orbital last night at the Warfield. Mindblowing show, shitty venue.
                download dj sets at: www.mixwalla.com

Comment

• anonin
                  Juvenile Delinquent
                  • Oct 2005

I'm going to be in SF for a few days in July (coming up from los angeles). Never been there before, if anyone is familiar with the mission and wants to kick me down on some burritos and any other good SF food spots, send me a message!

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                    I got some N64 Games Yo!!
                    • Mar 2008

^ you flying up, or driving?

whenever i mob up to sf, i usually cruise up the 5 and get there pretty fast; on the way back, i like taking a drive thu napa, then down the pacific coast highway 101 (gnarliest scenic route) on the way back. it's a trip driving along those sea cliffs. takes forever to get home though, but i like doing that after a bonkers visit to san fran. very refreshing.
                    (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• anonin
                      Juvenile Delinquent
                      • Oct 2005

Originally posted by i!!ustrious
                      ^ you flying up, or driving? .
                      I'm flying up (virgin america, they got wifi on the plane :o). Would love to take the pch, but I'm actually heading to seattle afterwards and then flying back to LA.

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                        I got some N64 Games Yo!!
                        • Mar 2008

oh right on -_-

damn, seattle in summer... that's gonna be awesome. lived in bellevue for 7 years. i sure miss it sometimes.

btw, haziel: those are some sweet pictures. how's the bay treatin ya?
                        (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• Haziel
                          Likes a finger upthere
                          • Jan 2007

Originally posted by 88Mariner
                          ^ Sorry bro. Guy friend. A damn good house DJ in my objective estimate. Already has a few things lined up down that way. (just got a text from him about an hour ago saying he just found a place...not sure where tho.)

You guise can tag team tho. I won't get in the way.

just messin.

If you want, i can send you contact info once he gets settled.
                          All my friend here are telling me that probably Sf is the most crowed dj city in the world , just ike in l.a. everyone is an actor overhere everyone is a promoter or a dj . send me his info , what style of house does he play I'm always in the look for a nice b2b

Originally posted by danielRR
                          Glad to hear it's going well! I'm a Oakland native, lived in SF as well for awhile. It's been a few years since I've been going out there on a regular basis, so I'm not in the loop so much, but there's usually some good stuff going on. Like others have said, the smaller impromptu parties can be good. Digweed usually only plays Ruby Skye, which is more or less D-bag central, but they've got killer sound. I always keep my eye on the calender for Mighty as well, I've been to some great shows there. Maybe someday I'll have enough money to live there again...
                          I hate ruby skye eventhough their sound system is cool , but the crowd sucks and they have male gogo dancers... wtf?????

I need to check out mighty

Clubs i really Dig :

The end up * watch out for the trannies though *
                          Vessel
                          Temple
                          222 hyde
                          Elbo room
                          Folsom 1015

Comment

• Haziel
                            Likes a finger upthere
                            • Jan 2007

Originally posted by anonin
                            I'm going to be in SF for a few days in July (coming up from los angeles). Never been there before, if anyone is familiar with the mission and wants to kick me down on some burritos and any other good SF food spots, send me a message!

Hey mate I had one the best days at the mission the other day .

We had a picnic goign on at the mission dolores park, just for the people in this board to get an idea of how is it like, its a hill full of greens that gives you a great view of the city and the people that are there r very chilled drinking and having a great time , i luv this place ..

Originally posted by i!!ustrious
                            oh right on -_-

btw, haziel: those are some sweet pictures. how's the bay treatin ya?

It a great place to be at dude , i never want to leave , last Sunday me and some friends went to the dirtybird bbq party which was free , this was held on golden gate park at 1pm , fucking amazing !!!!!!! one of the best parties i've ever been to.

Comment

Working...