X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pipey
    Gold Gabber
    • Mar 2007

Ohhhhh yeah!!!! Sos :d

RAAAAAAAAAAAAARGLE - im super excited - heading to DIDIs city tomm morning for SOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Melbourne, look the fuck out
    Originally posted by Kamal
    Thank you Dr. Needle for attending the balloon Party
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

Re: Ohhhhh yeah!!!! Sos :d

They're playing Syd this Sat.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• pipey
      Gold Gabber
      • Mar 2007

IM super excited! cant fucking wait.

Comment

• Haziel
        Likes a finger upthere
        • Jan 2007

I bet you can't

Comment

• DIDI
          Aussie Pest
          • Nov 2004

It will be a great night!! Two doses of SOS in the one night !! After party in the same building You going feather??
          Originally posted by TheVrk
          it IS incredible isn't it??
          STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
          Simply does not get any better than Hernan
          The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• feather
            Shanghai ooompa loompa
            • Jul 2004

Yeah, figured I'll tag along and check it out. I have never gotten into SOS or Masiello as I've mentioned couple of times and it always feels like I am missing out. Hopefully I'll be enlightened this weekend. Listening to their set in P&R now as a prelude.

BTW I might come down for Sasha @ Billboards on Nov 20. Been ages since I partied at Billboards, hope it's as grungy as ever.

Check out this Steve Bug cruise in Nov, you guys should come check it out.

a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
            Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Haziel
              Likes a finger upthere
              • Jan 2007

Originally posted by feather
              Yeah, figured I'll tag along and check it out. .
              IMO

Comment

• DIDI
                Aussie Pest
                • Nov 2004

Yeah, figured I'll tag along and check it out. I have never gotten into SOS or Masiello as I've mentioned couple of times and it always feels like I am missing out. Hopefully I'll be enlightened this weekend. Listening to their set in P&R now as a prelude.

BTW I might come down for Sasha @ Billboards on Nov 20. Been ages since I partied at Billboards, hope it's as grungy as ever.

Actually it's not that grungy any more. . I went there for Bodzin/Hawtin. The best and the worst thing is the sound system/ Absolutely crystal clear, but loud enough enough to make your ears bleed !! Earplugs are an absolute necessity!! And I never wear earplugs.

I've never downloaded a set of SOS's that's really grabbed me. Not a Desyn fan either. I went last year for the same reasons you are looking at going . They were really great !! Really good fun music.
                STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..

Comment

• feather
                  Shanghai ooompa loompa
                  • Jul 2004

Well my last impression of Billboards when Sunny was there. Do they still have wooden floorboards for shuffling?

Comment

• DIDI
                    Aussie Pest
                    • Nov 2004

I think that was before I discovered Sunny. I couldn't get onto the dancefloor that night but I think it was a wooden. . I like wooden floors

Comment

• Haziel
                      Likes a finger upthere
                      • Jan 2007

you guys mention the word "wood" a lot

Comment

• pipey
                        Gold Gabber
                        • Mar 2007

HURRY UP STUPID DAY AND GET TO THE END!!!!!!!

im so going to be having trouble sleeping tonight! i gotta stop drinking redbull RIGHT NOW OR I WILL BE FUCKED.

Comment

• feather
                          Shanghai ooompa loompa
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by DIDI
                          I think that was before I discovered Sunny. I couldn't get onto the dancefloor that night but I think it was a wooden. . I like wooden floors
                          wood and concrete, great for dancing. Footscray Flower Centre had one of the best concrete floors

Comment

• pipey
                            Gold Gabber
                            • Mar 2007

sweeet you are going to be there mate - looking forward to putting a face to the name

its goin to be a regular ol MS'othon.

Comment

• feather
                              Shanghai ooompa loompa
                              • Jul 2004

Sorry dude I meant I will be checking out SOS in Sydney. We should organise something for Sasha in Melb on Nov 20.

Comment

Working...