Comment

• feather
      Shanghai ooompa loompa
      • Jul 2004

Re: Hello!

Welcome back!

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
      a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
      Originally posted by m1sT3rL
      Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• chanty
        John, John, where art thou!
        • Jun 2004

It's nice to have you back. Welcome again!
        Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....

Comment

• Kat
          A pretty fn good milkshake
          • Mar 2006

hello
          ♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•

Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.

Comment

• DancingQueen
            AVB FanClub | President
            • Oct 2005

Originally posted by asdf_admin
            I am well thank you. and so is the family. Went 100% freelance about a month a go, very exciting and frightening at the same time. Have not really dropped a "line" here in a while thought I would do so. Nice to see a lot of locals still around.
            Wow, that's awesome and yes, that would be frightening and exciting at the same time. You are very talented though, so I am sure you will make it
            sigpic
            RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
            RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Comment

• asdf_admin
              i use to be important
              • Jun 2004

Time will tell. I am down for the adventure.
              dead, yet alive.

Comment

• the sun the sea
                Platinum Poster
                • Jun 2004

family's crazy, you know, the usual

other than that, i'm doing great.
                download dj sets at: www.mixwalla.com

Comment

• Miguel
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Oct 2005

in the same month i had to : get a new car and get a new place
                  fuck im broke

Comment

• Yao
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • Jun 2004

Looking for a job, finishing my thesis and fucked up my middle finger tendon. Not too bad though, and you'll be alright Dom, you're good at what you do ;-).

Nick, I'm back on the dating game as well but unlike you it seems I've met a girl that's really worth an effort ;-). After a period of 'fucking to forget' I guess my motto is now 'take it slow and go with the flow' ;-). Hang in there, you'll be fine.
                    Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• nick007
                      DUDERZ get a life!!!
                      • Oct 2007

^Shot boet (afrikaans for bro)
                      I have joined a social group so am getting around a bit to some parties and meeting new people. Havn't dated for 3 and half years and havn't kissed a bird for about 2. So am waiting for a spark with someone and being patient! Fucking tiresome tho!

The largest room in the world, is the room for improvement!

Comment

• Yao
                        DUDERZ get a life!!!
                        • Jun 2004

Ah, patience is a virtue here . but how come you haven't met any sweet bird in all that time man?
                        Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• Micko
                          DUDERZ get a life!!!
                          • Oct 2004

Originally posted by nick007
                          ^Shot boet (afrikaans for bro)
                          I have joined a social group so am getting around a bit to some parties and meeting new people. Havn't dated for 3 and half years and havn't kissed a bird for about 2. So am waiting for a spark with someone and being patient! Fucking tiresome tho!
                          Stick with it fella

Don't be putting too much pressure on yourself to get it right

Comment

Working...