X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • runningman
    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
    • Jun 2004

American Al Qaeda Turns Out To be Jewish

Well here is some more damning information on this phony enemy.. Adam Ghadan is really Adam Pearlman who was Jewish and his family was apart of the anti-defamation league. Yousef al-Khattab's real name is Joseph Cohen. Funny the FBI or the CIA can't seem to find anybody these days..

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXrW4IcJasI[/youtube]
  • chunky
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • Jan 2006

Re: American Al Qaeda Turns Out To be Jewish

How come no one responds to threads like these?
    Originally posted by res0nat0r
    OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• Adzey
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Mar 2008

A lot of people think runningman is the black sheep?

"Working like a wizard he doesn't jump around much or react much to what he is playing but the place is going nuts"

Comment

• bobjuice
        Banned
        • May 2008

careful adzey - i wouldn't use the the "b" word if i were you.

Comment

• Shpira
          Angry Boy Child
          • Oct 2006

I just read the tittle of this thread and immediately knew who started it lol...its like as wrong as you can be lol...so funny. I have to say the politics section would be a lot less emotional without runningman lol
          The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
          Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• toasty
            Sir Toastiness
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by chunky
            How come no one responds to threads like these?
            I don't even know what the point of the thread is supposed to be, honestly. That Al Qaeda isn't a real threat? That the FBI/CIA are planting Jews to pose as Muslim terrorists in America to justify military action? I really don't understand, but I'm kinda afraid to ask, because I suspect the answer will be something way more wacky than I can even imagine.

Comment

• chunky
              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
              • Jan 2006

Originally posted by Shpira
              I just read the tittle of this thread and immediately knew who started it lol...its like as wrong as you can be lol...so funny. I have to say the politics section would be a lot less emotional without runningman lol
              So are you saying the story is false and Adam Ghadan Yousef al-Khattab's where not Jewish

Comment

• runningman
                Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                • Jun 2004

like usual you have a closed mind toasty that is why you can't believe certain things even though the proof is in the pudding. Both guys that were supposed to be American Al Qaeda that got mainstream media attention turned out to be Jewish. That was my only point. But don't you find it strange that your FBI and CIA can't find anybody anymore?? They can't find these guys. Don't you think it is weird that an American hardcore Jew all of a sudden became a spokesman for Al Qaeda. Wikipedia him it says he is a media advisor for Al Qaeda. He hates muslims.

Also on a side note did you guys see that building in Turkey fall over after structural damage. Hard to imagine how building 7 just went into its own footprint like it did.

Comment

• chunky
                  Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                  • Jan 2006

Originally posted by runningman
                  Also on a side note did you guys see that building in Turkey fall over after structural damage. Hard to imagine how building 7 just went into its own footprint like it did.
                  Yeah I saw it on the news

[youtube]g7z-FQUrfhc[/youtube]

Comment

• runningman
                    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                    • Jun 2004

I mean seriously Toasty you don't find it weird that hardcore jewish people are dressing up as radical muslims preaching violence on the american people? Also that it ends up on the mainstream media?

Comment

• toasty
                      Sir Toastiness
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by runningman
                      I mean seriously Toasty you don't find it weird that hardcore jewish people are dressing up as radical muslims preaching violence on the american people? Also that it ends up on the mainstream media?
                      Of course I think it's weird, just as I thought it was weird when we learned that there as American that had joined the Taliban and taken up arms against the US after 9/11. Just because someone is born Jewish doesn't mean that they hold that theology throughout their entire lifetime, though. For example, I was baptized as a Methodist, but that's not my belief system now.

Maybe these guys became really disenchanted with the Jewish faith, I have no idea. There are a boatload of Jewish people in this country, and it wouldn't really surprise me to learn that some tiny sliver of that population is so unhappy with their faith that they've gone to the opposite extreme. There are no shortage of whackjobs out there.

Comment

• toasty
                        Sir Toastiness
                        • Jun 2004

Oh, and BTW, there is nothing in the video or anything else I've seen that supports the idea that this guy was "hardcore" in his Jewish faith.

Comment

• chunky
                          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                          • Jan 2006

Originally posted by toasty
                          Maybe these guys became really disenchanted with the Jewish faith, I have no idea. There are a boatload of Jewish people in this country, and it wouldn't really surprise me to learn that some tiny sliver of that population is so unhappy with their faith that they've gone to the opposite extreme. There are no shortage of whackjobs out there.
                          Adam Pearlman and Joseph Cohen both seemed to move up the ranks of Al Qaeda fairly quick. You would think there would be a lot of scepticism to a couple of Jews converting and becoming major Al Qaeda players in the network in less than 5 years. Al Qaeda must be one trusting organization.

Comment

• runningman
                            Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                            • Jun 2004

ya apparently Adam Pearlman after joining had many meeting with Khalid Sheik Mohammed. Wow just sign in and meet the big boys I guess.

His father was on the board of directors for the ADL.. it doesn't get any more hardcore than that.

Comment

• Shpira
                              Angry Boy Child
                              • Oct 2006

Originally posted by chunky
                              So are you saying the story is false and Adam Ghadan Yousef al-Khattab's where not Jewish
                              No. When it comes to the actual story I think its weird that we find this shit out through a mass media news agency and especially through fox! I think, honestly, that the whole Al Qaeda thing is majorly over inflated. You can call me whatever you want ... but I would be inclined to believe that its all made up shit. Just like I think that 9/11 is all made up shit. Creating a story to sell to the public...its all about money and influence. This is what I believe.

My posts in the politics form have kind of dwindled since...i always had a shadow of a doubt about this but now I really have none. I think that its basically 1984 with a slight spin. Fighting a war against an imaginary enemy. As if declaring war on terrorism itself was not a sign enough of a utterly fucked up leadership at the helm of the world. Funny how there is less mention of terrorism with the recession. I guess the terrorists had their money tied up in wall street and the western economies as well....so they probably ran out of funding.

Now don't get me wrong...I don't think its a secret organization that wants to control the world...its just a bunch of people whose interests are in line with one another - to make money.

I don't know, I have no real evidence but its what I believe.
                              The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
                              Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

Working...