• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • toasty
    Sir Toastiness
    • Jun 2004

Re: American Al Qaeda Turns Out To be Jewish

Originally posted by runningman
    His father was on the board of directors for the ADL.. it doesn't get any more hardcore than that.
    Actually, it was his grandfather, and that officially proves diddly poo. I actually had/have a good relationship with my grandparents, but without going into detail, we didn't agree on everything, and there were some components of their belief systems that I disagreed with vehemently -- and again, I actually had a good relationship with them, which not everyone does.

Once again, as you show on a nearly hourly basis in this forum, there are a lot of crazies out there.

As an aside, if the FBI/CIA was wanting to install fake Al Qaeda in America guys for whatever reason, why on earth would they pick a couple of Jewish guys?

Comment

• toasty
      Sir Toastiness
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Shpira
      When it comes to the actual story I think its weird that we find this shit out through a mass media news agency and especially through fox!
      Actually, do you know how we got confirmation that Pearlman was Jewish? HE TOLD US, in an official Al Qaeda bulletin. It's not as if this was some sort of deep, dark secret.

Comment

• runningman
        Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
        • Jun 2004

why do you think I have all the answers?? I am the one that has all the questions.

Why was he allowed on mainstream media? Not once, Not twice, about a dozen times.
        You can't just get on the major media networks.

Also there is this organization called the Mossad. Not everything is the CIA/FBI. It is a big world out there.

Comment

• toasty
          Sir Toastiness
          • Jun 2004

gin rummy! I'm outta here.

Comment

• Adzey
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Mar 2008

Originally posted by bobjuice
            careful adzey - i wouldn't use the the "b" word if i were you.
            seriously? you are from the uk you know its a normal saying and isnt remotely racist

"Working like a wizard he doesn't jump around much or react much to what he is playing but the place is going nuts"

Comment

• bobjuice
              Banned
              • May 2008

Originally posted by Adzey
              seriously? you are from the uk you know its a normal saying and isnt remotely racist
              no, not seriously

Comment

• bobjuice
                Banned
                • May 2008

though your comment could have been seen as being slightly sheepist adz

Comment

• runningman
                  Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                  • Jun 2004

ya toasty turn on your MSNBC and watch Jon Stewart at night Gin rummy is right. Why would you expect me to have every answer because I smell a lie?
                  Two american jews convert to Islam and then meet KSM within 5 years and then get put all over the mainstream media. Your media is the real conspiracy theorist.

Comment

• Cj Tari
                    MCast Resident DJ
                    • Nov 2004

why do you think I have all the answers??

Toasty, really? i mean c'mon, ive noticed almost everybody that used to argue with mr know it all here has been using the ignore function more frequently, but you? i know the lawyer in you keeps on keeping but i truly think in my heart of hearts that one of these days you're just gonna ignore like the rest of us.......
                    ..:: listen :: react ::..
                    http://www.myspace.com/djcjtari
                    http://www.facebook.com/cjtari
                    http://soundcloud.com/cj-tari

Comment

• runningman
                      Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                      • Jun 2004

In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

Comment

• toasty
                        Sir Toastiness
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Cj Tari
                        Toasty, really? i mean c'mon, ive noticed almost everybody that used to argue with mr know it all here has been using the ignore function more frequently, but you? i know the lawyer in you keeps on keeping but i truly think in my heart of hearts that one of these days you're just gonna ignore like the rest of us.......

you're 1000% right, man. One of these days my annoyance will trump my sense of morbid curiosity.

Comment

• davetlv
                          Platinum Poster
                          • Jun 2004

There are thousands of individuals who convert out their religion and into Islam - many of who become some of the most radical followers of this death day cult being formed around the likes of Osama and the Taliban.

Any investigation by normal folk - thats you out then runningham - will show that converts tend to adhere to the strictest form of their new religion.

The two characters this piece deal with might have been born jewish but converted to a more radical Islam. Today they are not jews, but muslims.

Are you claiming that its Jews who control Bin Laden and his merry gang of wannbe murderers?

If you're not, then what the fuck are posting nonsensical shit like this for?

Next time you feel the need to supply us with a non-starter of a story, go sit on the lav and blog about it.

Comment

• runningman
                            Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                            • Jun 2004

I was pointing out the story that these supposed Americans who turned to radical Islam are Jewish. I was also pointing out the fact that these enemies that get put all over US mainstream media for some reason the FBI/CIA can't find them. This is what I was getting at.

No I don't think Isrealies are bank rolling OBL.

Comment

• toasty
                              Sir Toastiness
                              • Jun 2004

I was pointing out the story that these supposed Americans who turned to radical Islam are Jewish.
                              You know who else pointed that out? The people themselves!

Sheesh what a non-story...

Comment

• Shpira
                                Angry Boy Child
                                • Oct 2006

WTF guys...
                                Calm down. I haven't turned on my TV in more than 12 months...I gave up on mass media big time. I really didn't know this until runningman posted it ...so it is a "story" for me.
                                The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
                                Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

Working...