X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • runningman
    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
    • Jun 2004

War in Afghanistan

Well I thought I should bring this up since it was one of the bloodiest weeks for the allies. Canadians, Americans, Brits died. A lot of Brits died.

They are talking about beefing up the forces up to 400,000 troops. When is Obama even going to bring it up that 47 Americans have died since July 1.

Does anybody know why we are fighting in Afghanistan? I sure as hell don't.

What is Victory for this war? How is it outlined?
  • toasty
    Sir Toastiness
    • Jun 2004

Re: War in Afghanistan

Originally posted by runningman
    Does anybody know why we are fighting in Afghanistan? I sure as hell don't.

What is Victory for this war? How is it outlined?
    Is this a serious question? There's this guy by the name of Osama bin Laden hanging out in that region, and many of us would really like to see him brought to justice. Is realize that you've concluded that he's just figment of our imagination, but we Bigfoot and Nessie-loving conspiracy theorists believe he's real.

Comment

• runningman
      Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
      • Jun 2004

Bin Laden has been dead for a long time.. You are fighting the boogie man that you can never find. You can't find Bin Laden, you can't find Pearlman, you can't find Cohen.

I never thought I would hear you pro war toasty considering you were so against Bush with Iraq and now that Obama has continued the Bush doctrine you are in support of it.

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

Comment

• bobjuice
        Banned
        • May 2008

does anybody know why we are fighting in afghanistan? I sure as hell don't.
        +1

Comment

• toasty
          Sir Toastiness
          • Jun 2004

I never thought I would hear you pro war toasty considering you were so against Bush with Iraq and now that Obama has continued the Bush doctrine you are in support of it.
          Look back here through my posts, and you will find that I've always been a supporter of the war in Afghanistan. This is not a new development.

Comment

• runningman
            Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
            • Jun 2004

why you looking for more expensive heroin?

Comment

• i!!ustrious
              I got some N64 Games Yo!!
              • Mar 2008

afganistan is the containment cell that we have wisely localized, to use as a burning ground, to stop these islamofascists. pakistani leaders need to man the fuck up, and let us in. they wont let us in because they're overrun by the fear of facing grim retaliation from these extreme lunatics that are bolstering in that region. you do know what these terrorist what do do world wide right?
              (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• toasty
                Sir Toastiness
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by i!!ustrious
                afganistan is the containment cell that we have wisely localized, to use as a burning ground, to stop these islamofascists. pakistani leaders need to man the fuck up, and let us in. they wont let us in because they're overrun by the fear of facing grim retaliation from these extreme lunatics that re bolstering in that region.
                Actually, we have been allowed into northern Pakistan with the blessing of the Pakistani gov't for a few months now -- one of the more significant changes form the Bush era.

Comment

• runningman
                  Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                  • Jun 2004

no you have been drone bombing Pakistan civilians. Ever notice that Osama is always just one country away.

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                    I got some N64 Games Yo!!
                    • Mar 2008

well hopefully they give us enough surgical access there so our plan can be effective and successful. what a mess tho.
                    (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• runningman
                      Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                      • Jun 2004

toasty what would a victory look like? Has the US outlined victory in Afghanistan?

Comment

Working...