Getting warmed up
    • Feb 2008

'DAVI - Minor EP'. Hernan Cattaneo & Nick Warren support

Out now on Beatport!

TRACKLIST
    01 : Minor
    02 : Delysid
    03 : Ambitious

David "DAVI" Khanjian grew up listening to classic sounds of Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin and the likes.

Self-taught to flaunt an acoustic guitar by the shy age of 15, David soon discovered a deep passion for music. Fast forwarding past a stint as a vocalist in the Yerevan Komitas State conservatory, and a dj residency at Monte Cristo, most prestigious night club in Armenia's capital Yerevan, David suddenly found himself in Los Angeles at the age of 20.

Focusing on production of genre defying electronic music, David's sound can best be described as deeply melodic journey into the mind that can leave you whiplashed much like a rollercoaster. As the vibrant strings of acoustic guitar resonate over thick bass lines, you can feel a warm glow in your heart, interrupted only by an occasional conga riff.

DAVI's Minor EP is a showcase of his talent. 3 amazing tracks already supported by the likes of Nick Warren, Robert Babicz, Hernan Cattaneo and Eelke Kleijn. We will without a doubt hear much more of DAVI in the future!

DJ SUPPORT
    Hernan Cattaneo, Nick Warren, Jody Wisternoff, Estroe, Eelke Kleijn, Steve Rachmad, Nuno Dos Santos, Francesco Pico, Neil Quigley, Spiritchaser, Christian Cambas and many others

QUOTES
    Hernan Cattaneo: very good. all 3 tracks sound good!
    Nick Warren: great tracks, davi sent them to me some months ago and have been playing them all. Cheers nick
    Estroe: Beautifull release indeed. Hope i can use them for my EevoNext show next month.
    Jody Wisternoff: Ambitious is really really good !! Absolutely love it
    Neil Quigley: Three really nice warm tracks mate, very good!

MORE INFO AND SAMPLES
    www.outsidetheboxmusic.nl
Working...