X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Northern Exposed
    Getting Somewhere
    • Jun 2004

TRACK OF THE DAY!

Well I had this archived to a point?looks like we lost about 3 months worth of tracks. Sorry people. I?ll resume recommendations from here.

THIS IS A NO REPLY THREAD! THANKS!

June 18, 2004 -- Cirque - Pokinoi (Sasha Remix)
    *Northern Exposed*Sasha's re-edit Is far more booming than I expected post-Airdrawndagger. Perhaps his most bassy and driving remixes ever. All overshadowed by beautiful female vocals.
    HISTORY
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

June 16, 2004 -- Orbital - One Perfect Sunrise
    *Northern Exposed*I haven't stopped listening to this since I downloaded the latest KISS set this morning. Enjoy!
    March 9, 2004 -- Steve May - Open Day (Luke Chable Remix)*Northern Exposed*Just when you thought Luke would be getting sleepy after producing 10 billion tracks as of late, he's back with another stormer. Has a trademark Chable hook with islandic synths and a thurndering bassline. Sounds like Airdrawndagger on steriods. Floor killer alert!
    March 8, 2004 -- Depeche Mode - Halo (Autsin Leeds & Christian J Vocal & Dub Mixes)*Northern Exposed*I'm almost instantly whisked away to a time of high school and my 1989 Pontiac Grand Am. My CD player often had the sounds of INXS, Huey Lewis & the News and this fine band we know as Depeche Mode. Austin and Christian have masterfully managed to strike a harmonius balance between the original material and the new hook. A must have for any record box, because retro done this well always brings down the house.
    March 7, 2004 -- Gary Blade & Soneec - Lathe of Heaven*Northern Exposed*A proggy/techy blend with a simple 404 beat. A perfect transition track for those of you who like to jump all over the spectrum in a set. Not really a floor-killer, but certainly a tone-setter.
    February 29, 2004 -- Pig & Dan - The Message*Northern Exposed*One of the most driving tracks from the latest tidal wave of tunes being released by these fellas. A dark and technical bassline drives this stormer. An excellent builder that could take a set in just about any direction.
    February 28, 2004 -- Luke Chable & Jono Fernandez - Come to Me (Chris Fortier Mix)*Northern Exposed* Another excellent contribution by Chable & friends to the realm of dance. This limited vocal is likely to find its home near the end of a set, perhaps even the highlight of one. A great mood song that could potentially drive the right crowd over the top.
    February 27, 2004 -- Peter Gabriel - Monkey Bizniz (Agent 001 Mix)*Northern Exposed* (80's and early 90's pop remixes have always been popular in the electronic genre, however the good lot of them proabably should have stayed there. This remix by Steve Porter & Eli Wilke is an exception to that tendency. They also remixed a ZZTOP track for this white label release...pero no bueno.
    February 01, 2004 -- Annie Lennox - A Thousand Beautiful Things (Gabriel and Dresden Tech Funk Mix)*Encryption* (Keeping in line with my last recommendation from the chuggers universe, this bassline is one to be heard!!!)
    January 03, 2004 -- Martin Accorsi - Until the End (Original)*Encryption* (Unbelievable CHUGGERS dream made alive. I never really liked too many of Martin's productions but this one just jumped up and bit me in the ASS Devil's production IMO!!!)
    November 13, 2003 -- Casa Bulga - Tribal (Dub Mix)*PsynceFiction*
    October 06, 2003 -- Echomen - Cure*Encryption*
    September 29, 2003 -- Ozg?r Can - Weightless [Plastic Fantastic]*Psyncefiction* (Awesome Progressive Trance track from this new swedish producer (who just joined the boards ). It's his first track that's due to come out in 2004. A very deep bassline and some high bleeps are coming towards your ears! Sounds a bit like Luke Fair if I may say so! Just check it out!) SAMPLE
    September 19, 2003 -- Dibaba - Hold you (Agoria Bear Remix)*Psyncefiction* (Another CLASS remix by Agoria! Very nice mellow yet drivin' progressive house/trance track! Definately worth a check out!)
    September 13, 2003 -- Subsky - Let it flow*Psyncefiction* (Still unreleased but damn what a great track!! Melodic Prog House at it's finest!! Subsky always consistent in his productions. Check out the sample.) SAMPLE
    September 12, 2003 -- Circulation - Patterins (Iz & Diz Ghosts In Detroit Wake Up Dub)*Psyncefiction* (EXTREMELY RARE Circulation production on [Balance Recordings] from 1996. It's a funky, soulful deep house track that lasts for over 15 minutes!! ) SAMPLE
    September 09, 2003 -- Sultan feat. Stephanie Vezina - Alive*Psyncefiction* (My favourite producer of the moment! And Stephanie her voice is .... .... beautiful!! Amazing track as featured on GU025 Afterclub Mixes!) SAMPLE
    September 08, 2003 -- Gideon Jackson - At Last*Psyncefiction* (Another great drivin' tech-house production by my favourite tech-house producer/dj Gideon Jackson. I really love his style and this is a good example!) SAMPLE
    September 07, 2003 -- Sound Projectors - Cosmic Sound*Psyncefiction* (BEST TRACK I'VE HEARD IN A LONG WHILE! It's the newest Rui da Silva track. So deep dark and dirty!! You can buy an e-copy on the Kismet site! )
    September 06, 2003 -- Unknown - White Falls*Psyncefiction* (If you like hypnotic music this is the track for you. Monotone Music is the style I like. Check this out by listening to the 2 minute sample! ) SAMPLE
    September 05, 2003 -- DJ Gregory - Elle (Side-C)*Psyncefiction* (Another laid back latin house track. It's sooo fuckin' great and lasts for over 12'. Ideal music for the day after again!) SAMPLE
    September 04, 2003 -- Prawler - Deepart*Encryption* (I didn't even know I had this track, had burnt a crap load of mp3's singles and was listening to the cd on a long ass flight, this song stayed in my headphones for about a week after hearing it the first time. Simply put, this is a PERFECT track after the peak track. Driving, yet a haunting synth in the back.....)
    September 02, 2003 -- Medway - Trauma (Todd Sargent Remix)*Psyncefiction* (Melodic Prog House that takes you on a journey with a breakbeat breakdown) SAMPLE
    September 01, 2003 -- Habersham - Rhetorical Question (Chris Micali Mix)*Encryption* (A MUST CHECK OUT from one of our board members. While the original didnt really do much for me, this remix is an absolute mind bender. With a dark chuggy beginning and a melodious breakdown, kinda reminded me of Mavi's - Fallen.)
    August 28, 2003 -- Peter Martin - The Perfect Wave*PsynceFiction* (DEFINATELY check out the "Cheese in a can Dub remix"! It's more trancy but very high quality trance! For the breaklovers there's the "Oahu Dub Remix". It has such a HUGE breakdown! Awesome track!)
    August 27, 2003 -- Eddie Richards & Gideon Jackson - Pull Tab 2 Open*PsynceFiction* (I would call it awesome drivin' tech-house! It ain't new (2001) but I just got a listen and I must say this is great stuff!)
    August 26, 2003 -- Thin Men - You Are (Moshic Remix)*Encryption* (Keeping in tune with the dark and Moshic on MS, another GEM of a track for those dwelling in the dark side)
    August 25, 2003 -- Kramer - Perfect Dark (Kramer vs 75k shifted gear mix)*Encryption* (Your darkest moment in a sickening dark set, you decide if this is the track for you )
    August 24, 2003 -- Dirty Vegas - Ghosts (Lexicon Avenue Vocal Remix)*Encryption* (Another oldie but the vocal really kicks in well. Lex Ave really know how to get their ducks in a row when it comes out to dishing out the Vocals. Track could quite possibly register itself as a great Keep-the-set-pumping single)
    August 23, 2003 -- Matt Busch & Aphasia - Faith (Chab Audio Treatment Mix) *PsynceFiction*
    August 22, 2003 -- H-Foundation - Tonight (King Britt Sexy Mix) *PsynceFiction*
    August 17, 2003 -- Dennis Ferrer and Jerome Sydenham - Koko *PsynceFiction* (Absolutely nice laid back latin house! Great music for the day after!!)
    August 15, 2003 -- Supreme - I want you (Lost Alliance Treatment)*Encryption*
    August 14, 2003 -- Blackwatch - Condemnation*Encryption* (Borderline Psy Trance track from the Maestro, an oldie but a must check out)
    August 13, 2003 -- Wally Lopez - San Blasdisco *PsynceFiction*
    August 13, 2003 -- Quest - Bitter & Twisted (Luke Chable's Dirty Funktrain Mix) *Encryption*
    August 12, 2003 -- CM607 - Timeport [Magna Records] *PsynceFiction*
    August 11, 2003 -- Vision and Canedy - We Love Sunday *Encryption*
    August 10, 2003 -- Suffix - Mindgaps (Infusion Remix) *Encryption*
    August 05, 2003 -- Alex Dolby - Driver Pink[Mantra Vibes] *PsynceFiction*
    I ain't no damn noobie. Bitch.
Working...