X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • floridaorange
    I'm merely a humble butler
    • Dec 2005

Simple Mac App Request

I need an app of some kind that is basically a larger version of the "yellow notepad" that is in my dashboard...Anyone know of anything like that? Something that I can open and copy and paste information on that's full sized, not small. Thanks

It was fun while it lasted...
  • toasty
    Sir Toastiness
    • Jun 2004

Re: Simple Mac App Request

will TextEdit not work? That's what I use when I need a barebones text editor for little notes and such...

Comment

• feather
      Shanghai ooompa loompa
      • Jul 2004

Or Stickies? I too use Textedit when not using Word or Textmate.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
      a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
      Originally posted by m1sT3rL
      Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• floridaorange
        I'm merely a humble butler
        • Dec 2005

Originally posted by toasty
        TextEdit

I accidently removed that from my apps at the bottom and forgot I had it, thanks man....

Feather: stickies only stay open while I'm in my dashboard, which defeats the purpose of having them for me and what I need this for, but I appreciate the help.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• feather
          Shanghai ooompa loompa
          • Jul 2004

Hmmm the stickies I use is the app in applications folder which stays on the desktop (and you can set it to auto-run on log-in, I used to use Stickies to jot notes and ideas), I think you're referring to the Stickes widget for dashboard.

But stickies is very lightweight anyway, even more lightweight than textedit so it probably doesn't suit your purpose (?).

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
          a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
          Originally posted by m1sT3rL
          Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

Working...