X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • runningman
    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
    • Jun 2004

Goldman Sachs makes $100 Million per day in Q2

Bloomberg reported that Goldman Sachs made $100 million per day on 71% of the trading days. What recession?

Talk about market manipulation. These guys are crooks.

• Shpira
    Angry Boy Child
    • Oct 2006

Re: Goldman Sachs makes $100 Million per day in Q2

would you be happier if they were loosing money?
    The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
    Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• runningman
      Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
      • Jun 2004

I would be happier if they were dismantled. They are the corrupt of the corrupt. High frequency trading, manipulating the markets and we all go broke while they rape the global economy.

I notice people have a misconception that this is free market capitalism. It isn't it is corruption. They are Way to big to fail now. They got rid of their competition in Lehman Brothers and now are even bigger then before. We aren't any better off now then we were 6 months ago. In fact I would say we are in much worse shape now.

The media is nothing more then the band of the Titanic, playing music for people while the boat sinks

Comment

• Cj Tari
        MCast Resident DJ
        • Nov 2004

Originally posted by runningman
        I would be happier if they were dismantled. They are the corrupt of the corrupt. High frequency trading, manipulating the markets and we all go broke while they rape the global economy.

I notice people have a misconception that this is free market capitalism. It isn't it is corruption. They are Way to big to fail now. They got rid of their competition in Lehman Brothers and now are even bigger then before. We aren't any better off now then we were 6 months ago. In fact I would say we are in much worse shape now.

The media is nothing more then the band of the Titanic, playing music for people while the boat sinks

if you had some cool guitar riffs and some drums, you might have something going RM.
        ..:: listen :: react ::..
        http://www.myspace.com/djcjtari
        http://www.facebook.com/cjtari
        http://soundcloud.com/cj-tari

Comment

• |Thrax|
          Platinum Poster
          • Mar 2007

this is not real, its funny money to me...

or I should get into Murders and Executions.. i mean Mergers and acquisitions. (American Psycho)
          This is the voice from planet love. Have no fear we are your friends. To bring peace and love to your world, we are sending you our very special agent. Her name is love love love...

-Chris
          Myspace::Facebook:: NIGHTMOVES.ME nightlife+lifestyle photography

Comment

Working...