X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thesightless
    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
    • Jun 2004

two attacks today........one bombing, one assault

more bombs in spain. sad. thankfully no one died, but sooner or later the separtists are gonna kill a load of people.

an assault on the US consulate in saudi arabia. a few security officers died, unfortunetly. no civilian lives as far as we know.

can we re-form G.I. JOE????
    your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.
  • Pataky P
    asdf_imo
    • Jun 2004

I heard this very bad news......unfortunately... :cry:

Comment

• Mr.Big
      Platinum Poster
      • Nov 2004

ETA are a bunch of pricks..its like the IRA ..... there ideals are valid ones but the way they go about it is wrong..

what pisses me off is that ETA have targeted the tourist industry in spain which my parents are involved in. It achieves nothing by doing this and drives people away from investing in that country.
      www.twitter.com/mikeoreilly
      Pimps up Hoes down.

Comment

• drthundr
        Addiction started
        • Jun 2004

this world has gone to shit! it will be like this for the rest of my life, so i'll just have to get used to seeing stuff like this on the news. we're already desensitized. it doesn't even phase us anymore which even more sad.

Comment

• mixu
          Travel Guru Extraordinaire
          • Jun 2004

Eta have been doing this for 40 years so it's nothing new... Their 'intention' is not to kill large numbers as they normally issue a warning but it's bound to go wrong one day :?
          Ask me a question...

Comment

• B?lazs Pali
            Fresh Peossy
            • Dec 2004

no nice day. my eyes are wet.

Comment

• vibe
              Gold Gabber
              • Aug 2004

this will never stop

CHEERS

Comment

• asdf_admin
                i use to be important
                • Jun 2004

lame. i am so sick of split blood.
                dead, yet alive.

Comment

• Mr.Big
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Nov 2004

Originally posted by mixu
                  Eta have been doing this for 40 years so it's nothing new... Their 'intention' is not to kill large numbers as they normally issue a warning but it's bound to go wrong one day :?
                  Yeah its nothing new but theyve still killed just under 900 people in those 40 years.. It has gone wrong before..
                  www.twitter.com/mikeoreilly
                  Pimps up Hoes down.

Comment

• nietzsche
                    Addiction started
                    • Jun 2004

Michael Moore: "There is no terrorist threat"
                    Nietzsche, Dasein (Revaluation, DC)
                    MercurySessions: Revaluation with Nietzsche
                    Second Tuesdays || 7-8pm EST (midnight - 1am GMT)
                    Get on the list to recieve downloads, tracklistings and announcements

Comment

• mixu
                      Travel Guru Extraordinaire
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Mr.Big
                      Originally posted by mixu
                      Yeah its nothing new but theyve still killed just under 900 people in those 40 years.. It has gone wrong before..
                      Ask me a question...

Comment

• thesightless
                        Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by nietzsche
                        Michael Moore: "There is no terrorist threat"

good call brother.

sadly, its gonna take his family dying before he realizes that there are a lot of evil people out there and canada's peacefulness is in the ever shrinking minority.
                        your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
                        download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• Danil.
                          Platinum Poster
                          • Jun 2004

:cry:

Comment

• rarcia00
                            Getting Somewhere
                            • Nov 2004

Re: two attacks today........one bombing, one assault

man what is going on, seems that everybody is going mad or something, the world is not a happy place any more
                            WHATTT!!!

Comment

• robprunzit
                              Are you Kidding me??
                              • Jun 2004

It is sad. But just as sad is the fact that most of you all aren't even aware of what has been happening on this planet since it began. Most of you were born in the 70's, just after the 60's peace movement and Vietnam. Some of your parents may have even been hippies. The beginning of many of the ideas you all have today. But look back from there.

Not to mention every little so called war. We ended the Cold War with Reagan in '86, what some call WW3. Before that... Vietnam, Korea, Europes WW1 and WW2, not to mention all the wars going on which we don't even think about, most of which are Islamic related, such as Sudan, and Indonesia, where Christians are attacked and families slaughtered for the spread of Islam. Good grief guys, there were days during WW2 when 1500 men would die in a single bloody day.

Go back into the 1800's. France and Napoleon, how many others. America and the wars for land & Independence against Indians, England and Mexico. Americas Civil War.

So many others, but jump back 500AD to 1500AD when Islam spread like fire by the sword across North Africa, Middle East, and South Europe. Albania faught the Turks for 25 years. Christians defending their land, until there national hero Skanderbek died and the battle was lost. Austria almost fell to the Turks. Spain was in trouble, Europe was threatened. And so many others one cant even mention for the sake of time.

Point ... war has been happening forever. Yes, it sucks. But don't be shocked. If you lived 200 years ago, or 500 years, in America, or Europe. You would probably die fighting for something. If you lived in the Middle East today, or anytime before, death and blood would be common. To see death, or even cause it would be normal. My middle eastern friends tell me how they are taught to cut the neck of a lamb for the traditional religious meals they eat. They are taught as young boys to kill.

Even today, if a son or daughter decides to leave the Islamic religion, or marries outside of that faith, the father, or a brother will many times kill the son or daughter who left the religion. 200 years ago, public hangings, or even worse things, were common on the town square in America, Europe, and they still happen today in the Middle East.

You think we are desensitized by Terrorism. We are desensitized by computer games where we kill with our own hand. We are desensitized by seeing blood and death in magazines, newspapers, TV news, and most of all THE MOVIES.

Think about history you guys. Think about how you react to the movies you watch. Thats just it, you don't react. 9/11 was a wake up call for the West to see how the Middle East has ALWAYS lived. And how the world used to be, before we had it relatively easy for 30 years, from your birth til now. 30 years without major War. Why are you shocked!

I agree with you ... it sucks. But don't be so shocked, get your mind ready for what we have been so fortunate not to have to experience, but everyone before us did experience. If you don't own a gun, think about taking a lesson and learning to shoot. You may have to use it some day to defend yourself. Its not a change in the times, its a normailization of the way this world has always been, and will always be.

We are sinful people, and where there is sin, there will be death. That is what your going to have to live with the rest of your life my music loving friends.
                              AT THE FORK, TAKE THE RIGHT DIRECTION

www.myspace.com/robroyfamily

Comment

Working...