X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

My life is fucking over

Sorry guys I typed all that shit at 4am and in hindsight it is probably not the best thing for GYY right now.
    Last edited by feather; August 23, 2009, 07:19:01 PM.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

Re: My life is fucking over

x2
    Last edited by feather; August 23, 2009, 07:19:49 PM.

a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Garrick
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

just my two cents.... i know you're hung up on your ex. but if you got a cool girl that wants to be with you, maybe you should focus on her. hell, sorry to hear about all the drama. but maybe the best thing for you is right in front of you. hope it sorts itself out man.
      Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• hypoluxxa
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Garrick
        just my two cents.... i know you're hung up on your ex. but if you got a cool girl that wants to be with you, maybe you should focus on her. hell, sorry to hear about all the drama. but maybe the best thing for you is right in front of you. hope it sorts itself out man.
        Not to sound like a dick, BUT I think Garrick is right. Either way soooo sorry to hear about all this.

Comment

• Kat
          A pretty fn good milkshake
          • Mar 2006

First your life is not over, in other words your life is just beginning! You were not born into this world with a mission to be the one who has to take care of your friend who is unfortunately ill. Your only mission is to take care of you (or your kids when you have them), well I know it may sound selfish but the events in your life are showing you the way out of this situation which is not your fault or your duty in any way!! Doing “the right thing” may sound noble but in reality has nothing to do with your purpose in life which is to make yourself as big a person as you can be and clearly this relationship does not make you happy. This mess you found yourself in may just as well be a blessing in disguise so you can move forward in life. What can you give others if you’re a mess? Make yourself happy first and others will follow! You can still be her friend and help her thru tough times anyways.
          ♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•

Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.

Comment

• fatalfelix
            Platinum Poster
            • May 2008

Wow, sorry to hear this. It sounds like it doesn´t matter what you do for her, it will always be wrong in her eyes, and that feels fucked up. Don´t blame yourself for it, and don´t blame her. She had a hard time and you need to support her. You can tell her that you want to move on, but first she needs to be mentally stable. Take the time, take a lot of rest and keep us posting.
            "Computer games don’t affect kids: I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we’d all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."

Comment

• DancingQueen
              AVB FanClub | President
              • Oct 2005

Wow feather I am so very sorry you are going through this. Its definitely a very difficult situation for anyone and only you will be able to make the best decision for yourself and your well-being.

First of all, it is very admirable of you to have stood by her all this time and I am sure in some way, you will always be there for her....however this seems like a very toxic situation and I think you need to take a step back from it. You need to focus on you and making yourself strong and happy.

If you need anything at all, please feel free to get in touch....hang in there *hug*
              sigpic
              RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
              RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Comment

• floridaorange
                I'm merely a humble butler
                • Dec 2005

Your ex-girlfriend destroyed your stuff? WTF? When did she tell you she had cancer, before or after she came over, need more info on this one, sounds super complex.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                  I got some N64 Games Yo!!
                  • Mar 2008

chip up and stay up brother, you can conquer this.

just forget about that fuckd up shit and let the music heal those wounds.
                  (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• Shpira
                    Angry Boy Child
                    • Oct 2006

Mate really don't know whats up or what your current situation is but keep your self strong...find a way to vent off all the bad shit and re-evaluate your position. The best advice I ever received was from my brother when he said that no matter how bleak our outlook in life , no matter how much life and our current shit gets us down...if we put our selves to work and focus we can make our life at least a little better. I remember that in my worst moments and it always helps.
                    Just hold on.
                    The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
                    Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• tiddles
                      Encryption, Jr.
                      • Jun 2004

keep your head up, buddy. i've been in a serious funk since about june 08 and am only now getting out of it. things get better

Comment

• nick007
                        DUDERZ get a life!!!
                        • Oct 2007

Hey feather sorry to hear of your situation. Chin up mate it gets better

The largest room in the world, is the room for improvement!

Comment

• pipey
                          Gold Gabber
                          • Mar 2007

Hey bro = all of MS know what ive gone through this year, and i can only imagine how you are feeling... it takes time for you to feel better mate, but you will feel better.... even if its only a lil bit at first.

at the end of the day my feathered friend, im here if you need me (ill pm you my email address) - and im coming over in nov so we'll have to get hammered at sasha!!!

chin up my son. sometimes life is a poo sandwich and all you can do is get used to the taste
                          Originally posted by Kamal
                          Thank you Dr. Needle for attending the balloon Party

Comment

• Dhar_2
                            meat and potatoes
                            • Jun 2004

i missed something!

keep your chin feather!

Comment

• feather
                              Shanghai ooompa loompa
                              • Jul 2004

Thanks everyone, and again, I am sorry. Unfortunately there is no delete function for the thread.

I went into a lot of details in the original post which is probably not necessary nor good for the place.

Suffice to say, I had been up the whole night trying to keep my ex from destroying the apartment after knifing, burning my bed and other shit and struggling with a fucking knife. I resorted to extreme measures to prove how I feel about her, which was clearly a stupid thing to do but given the moment, when my words mean nothing, I had no idea what else to do except to resort to action.

The worst is over for now, this won't reflect well on me for not turning up at work, and because of work and this, it just feels like everything is converging and imploding together.

Comment

Working...