hope you sort things out mate
My life is fucking over
Collapse
X
-
Re: My life is fucking over
Well first off i wouldn't feel bad about expressing yourself on MS, i think out of all the hangouts i know of on the net you can get some real honest advice here. The issues you have with this girl might be hard to talk to with your friends, i know the feeling.
Maybe you want this thread to be killed or you are still looking for some opinions. If you are, now that you are a little calmer, i think writing down exactly what the issues are without the emotion might do some good.
If not well i hope things work out for you but it does sound like a passionate Volatile relationship to me.. Was in one before and they are dangerous on your mental health, as much as you want to do the right thing you have to look after number 1.
Good luck.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: My life is fucking over
WTF story did I miss?? All I got since it is edited now is Girlfriend, Cancer, knife and bed being burnt.
Feather from what I know about this (which is very little) I would do what I think Dancing said "Take a step back" and try to establish calm for starters.. Emotions are obviously running rampant. Good luck.Comment
-
Re: My life is fucking over
I didn't catch the post explaining what happened, but I get the gist. Keep your head up. I went through a particularly hard situation a couple weeks ago and had the same sorts of feelings. I'm not sure what's going on but I've had some really bad luck starting about mid-July. People around me are experiencing bad luck too. Things are finally turning around for me and I hope the same will happen for you, if it hasn't already."They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security." -Benjamin FranklinComment
-
Re: My life is fucking over
Agree with Mr. Big, MS keeps me sane and GYY is the place to get things out of your head or go over to the promos sections and get a new set, anything to keep the day on track, the people you truly care about can sometimes put the screws to ya, but that was some heavy stuff to have dropped on you, plus all the other drama, it is fried when you have to alert the authorities to a dangerously armed girlfriend going nuts in your house, anyway without delving into personal experience, we are a community and here for ya.Well first off i wouldn't feel bad about expressing yourself on MS, i think out of all the hangouts i know of on the net you can get some real honest advice here. The issues you have with this girl might be hard to talk to with your friends, i know the feeling.
Maybe you want this thread to be killed or you are still looking for some opinions. If you are, now that you are a little calmer, i think writing down exactly what the issues are without the emotion might do some good.
If not well i hope things work out for you but it does sound like a passionate Volatile relationship to me.. Was in one before and they are dangerous on your mental health, as much as you want to do the right thing you have to look after number 1.
Good luck.Originally posted by ShpiraSo came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by IlluminateLet me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
Am I close here?Comment
-
Re: My life is fucking over
hung on buddy.
maybe this is just the beginning... try to see the glass half full.Comment
-
Re: My life is fucking over
man, i have had bad luck since april.. its been fucking terrible. and so have the other people i work with, since a psycho witch that used to work here "cursed" us all. i dont give much belief to that kinda shit, but its been a freaky set of circumstancesI didn't catch the post explaining what happened, but I get the gist. Keep your head up. I went through a particularly hard situation a couple weeks ago and had the same sorts of feelings. I'm not sure what's going on but I've had some really bad luck starting about mid-July. People around me are experiencing bad luck too. Things are finally turning around for me and I hope the same will happen for you, if it hasn't already.Originally posted by KamalThank you Dr. Needle for attending the balloon PartyComment
-
Re: My life is fucking over
Thanks everyone, seriously. Just feeling a bit fragile right now sitting here at work.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: My life is fucking over
I believe we see our true character when faced with adversity and tough life decisions. Sounds like you've put your life on hold for a long time Feather. maybe time to take care of yourself instead of others. Just take it a DAY AT A TIME bro.Comment
-
-
Re: My life is fucking over
Not too big on advice but as usual there is some good stuff here.
Good community
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: My life is fucking over
On MSN with her now and I really don't know what to do. She wants to hurt me and feel everything like she is now, and wants us to be 'equal'.
It's 12:20am I have an interview in 7 hours and another interview at 6pm.
All I have been doing is begging her for a chance, not tonight or tomorrow or this week but at some point in the future with some time behind us, to give me a chance to fix things. I have even offered to quit my job today if she wanted a commitment from me to fix things, I would quit my job and plan to move back to where she is or wherever she wants to go.
Fuck man. It has come to a point where, I just don't know, I mean, fuck, I don't know. Argh.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment