apparently he had a great shit!!
you know what's astonishing?
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: you know what's astonishing?
I did. It was a huge INFERNO of enlightenment. Unlike those 9-11 buildings, which CLEARLY were not!!!
mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslavComment
-
Re: you know what's astonishing?
brothers and sisters, I have an idea! Let's start a Fellowship. It will be a Sacred Fellowship, called the Soothsaying Keepers of the Truth. We can wear cloaks. And rubber underwear. Runningman can be the leader since he already has some.
What say you??mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslavComment
-
Comment
-
Re: you know what's astonishing?
^^ I have merely been enlightened, brother chunky.
Sometimes it is a heavy cross to bear.
Now I know what it is like to be the new Black Man.mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslavComment
-
Re: you know what's astonishing?

mad because you just found out the government has no evidence to back up their theory?
it's ok, most people who support the governments version have not read the report, surely fox news would of told you right?

Comment
-
Re: you know what's astonishing?
Brother yesme, clearly you are a Unique Person of Special Intellect. I am only mad that I have not sooner attained your enlightenment! No longer will I fall for those false video footage, photographs, and eyewitness accounts of fires, smoke, or explosions that day.
I mean, Really. WHO sees "infernos" in this picture?? I confess, in my former life, I might have looked at this picture said there was one - oh, how blind I was! But now I know that it was simply unseasonably warm there that day. It happens sometimes, especially in New York. Mark my words, friends: there is no "evidence" to back up the theory of any "infernos" here!

Clearly, the government report shows that they are conspiring together with Mossad. HOORAY for the TRUTH! Brother yesme, I only hope that you will see fit to continue to "yes" me with your Wisdom!mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslavComment
-
Re: you know what's astonishing?
Slava then you would know that heat lasted only a few seconds. The building should have fallen right there. It couldn't have picked up heat after the Kerosene was burnt up.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQnwe00gdTc[/YOUTUBE]
I love smart asses. Are you trying to use sarcasm as your last blow because you have run out of science? Sarcasm is typically used at last resorts.Comment
-
Re: you know what's astonishing?
Mark my words, friends: there is no "evidence" to back up the theory of any "infernos" here!
you are correct.
the steel nist recovered and tested showed NO inferno.
aka = you have NO evidence of an inferno.
nist CONFIRMS jet fuel would of burned up in the first 10-15 mins.
nist also admits combustable load was less then thought.
so they sent the steel out to get tested to see what it could sustain.
low and behold, the test came back saying " the columns even unfireproofed could of held twice as much(load) as they thought for OVER 2 hours(not the 1 hour it took to collapse).
so yeah, when government tests dont back up government theory it then becomes a hypothesis
but if you do have some evidence, i will be happy to look at it, please no web links to some "expert" stating, oh well it MUST of been that hot in there.
like most intelligent people i prefer to deal in facts.
like tests done on the wtc steel directly.
i'll be waiting for proof, and leave your sarcasm for some other guy, unless you dont want to be taken seriously.
Comment
-
Re: you know what's astonishing?
Going along with the hypothesis as you say, why then was smoke looming from the towers up until they fell? Curious how that could be, thanks.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: you know what's astonishing?
it was burning black which means it was a cold burn. Black smoke typically means oxygen deprived. It is like lighting a welding torch. You will get really black smoke coming off of the flame but once you add O2 it burns cleaner.Comment
-
Re: you know what's astonishing?
There is nothing for me to argue about with you because I have SEEN THE LIGHT and now I agree with you, brother yesme - as I said, there is no inferno in that picture. Inferno? What inferno??you are correct.
the steel nist recovered and tested showed NO inferno.
aka = you have NO evidence of an inferno.
nist CONFIRMS jet fuel would of burned up in the first 10-15 mins.
nist also admits combustable load was less then thought.
so they sent the steel out to get tested to see what it could sustain.
low and behold, the test came back saying " the columns even unfireproofed could of held twice as much(load) as they thought for OVER 2 hours(not the 1 hour it took to collapse).
so yeah, when government tests dont back up government theory it then becomes a hypothesis
but if you do have some evidence, i will be happy to look at it, please no web links to some "expert" stating, oh well it MUST of been that hot in there.
like most intelligent people i prefer to deal in facts.
like tests done on the wtc steel directly.
i'll be waiting for proof, and leave your sarcasm for some other guy, unless you dont want to be taken seriously.
That picture is merely evidence of a cloudy day!
It is all due to Mossad. I'm going to go make a tin foil hat!!! WHEEEEEmixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslavComment
-
-
Re: you know what's astonishing?
well i guess i could offer my thoguhts on it all day, but in reality, i have no clue, nor do i want to assume anything i cant back up, the black smoke does indicate an O2 starved fire, not to mention chief palmers call from the 78th floor.Going along with the hypothesis as you say, why then was smoke looming from the towers up until they fell? Curious how that could be, thanks.
not to mention the test's on the metal nist did, i mean i guess we could ignore the only real hard science done in the investigation, but would that not be crazy?
so if tests revealed that the fires got lets say 300 degrees, then you should not go around saying there was a raging inferno. No matter how big the impact explosion was.
seems homie dont know the difference between an explosion and an inferno.
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment