If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
That's very ironic of you to say, brother runningman, seeing as I have now joined your side and bask in the glory of the Truth as do you and other people on here with very special insight.
Speaking of which....
Originally posted by yesme
seems homie dont know the difference between an explosion and an inferno.
forgive me, brother yesme...of course YOU are so "specially" smart enough to know bow just how balmy the temperatures in the tower must have been after the explosion that didn't happen due to the aircraft that wasn't laden with fuel which never hit the building. But I have been confused by some of our Truth Bretheren who at times seem to be telling me that there was no inferno and then telling me that there was molten metal all over the place, which proves the conspiracy. Oh, I do so wish to preach the Truth of the Conspiracy...tell me, master yesme, which one shall I preach to the Non-Believers? Which one is Mossad responsible for?
Originally posted by runningman
it was burning black which means it was a cold burn.
Originally posted by runningman
You should read my posts. That video that florida posted at 1:34 you can see the molten steel coming out of the side.. 4:20-31 in this video.
It was the special kind that first burned really cool without an inferno and then suddenly got SUPER HOT and melted steel! Even while the building was standing!
Miro a plane parked itself in the WTC's. They were huge buildings. Here is what is wrong with your points and sarcasm
WTC's 1 and 2
1. Where did the thermite come from?
2. What happened to the Core?
Pentagon
1. Where is the camera footage?
2. Where did the engines go? Through a window?
3. Why is the flight path wrong according to the FAA?
WTC 7
1. Why did the building fall in the first place?
2. Why did it fall at free fall speed?
3. Why would the owner say to bring it down?
4. Why pools of molten steel at the bottom of all WTC's?
Until someone can answer those questions we will go round and round. How did NASA grade thermite or thermate end up in downtown Manhattan? That is the big one for me.
Hell it could be the Mossad since they had the most to gain. Get the US all pissed of and go kill some Arabs. Sounds more logical than freak occurances happening 4 times in the same day or dissapearing planes with fold up wings.
But we will never know until we do an investigation. Why are you so affraid of a new investigation?
Aha - a test by brother runningman, no doubt to see if I am worthy! I hope that I will pass...
Originally posted by runningman
Miro a plane parked itself in the WTC's.
brother runningman, do not speak such blasphemy; there were no planes. Just a few larger than usual birds in the area that day.
Originally posted by runningman
WTC's 1 and 2
1. Where did the thermite come from?
As we already established, Mossad.
Originally posted by runningman
2. What happened to the Core?
It first burned really cool, then suddenly melted.
Originally posted by runningman
Pentagon
1. Where is the camera footage?
There is none because - are you ready for this - THERE IS NO PENTAGON!!!
Originally posted by runningman
2. Where did the engines go? Through a window?
Aha, a trick question by the illustrious brother runningman to see if I am paying attention... there were no engines because there WAS NO PLANE!
All of the hundreds of people did not see a plane, the DNA records were fake, and as brother Prog pointed out, not enough people called from the planes in order for the records of the two people who did call to be real. And the hole that was an exit hole is sufficient to conjecture about the entry hole. Also, if there had been a plane there, it surely wouldn't have exploded and the engines wouldn't have ended up in little melted pieces. They would have stayed whole, just like my toy planes did when I played with them in the sandbox!
Originally posted by runningman
3. Why is the flight path wrong according to the FAA?
because there was no "flight path". There is also no "FAA".
Originally posted by runningman
WTC 7
1. Why did the building fall in the first place?
Because the owner was sick of looking at it and decided to "pull it"! And by "pull it", I mean "call up Mossad and have them shoot a rocket at it".
Originally posted by runningman
2. Why did it fall at free fall speed?
Because it liked Tom Petty?
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGmEPj7ofJY[/YOUTUBE]
Originally posted by runningman
3. Why would the owner say to bring it down?
he didn't like the color. and he didn't want the big buildings to have all the fun; he was jealous.
Originally posted by runningman
4. Why pools of molten steel at the bottom of all WTC's?
This one's easy: because it was a COOL BURN that DIDN'T produce an inferno over 300 degrees!
Originally posted by runningman
Until someone can answer those questions we will go round and round. How did NASA grade thermite or thermate end up in downtown Manhattan? That is the big one for me.
Oh brother runningman, you are wise beyond words: it is of course WITHOUT A DOUBT that there was lots of NASA grade thermite all over the place. There is NO QUESTION about it. People were picking it out of their teeth! I, too, want to know why the space shuttle was there.
Originally posted by runningman
Hell it could be the Mossad since they had the most to gain. Get the US all pissed of and go kill some Arabs. Sounds more logical than freak occurances happening 4 times in the same day or dissapearing planes with fold up wings.
yes! MOSSAD!!!! And those wings would not have disappeared, even if they were thin alimunum alloy fuel tanks hitting steel-reinforced concrete at 500 mph. They would have simply been wedged into the building. But they didn't do this because there was no plane.
Originally posted by runningman
But we will never know until we do an investigation. Why are you so affraid of a new investigation?
I am not afraid, because I now stand with you and proclaim the TRUTH!
whoop! It's so much fun being enlightened like you guys!
^Miro, afraid of an investigation? Kind of reaching there imo.
I think Miro and myself have gone out of our way (especially miro), to provide evidence and insight as to what we think occurred on 9/11 and why we think the conspiracies are just that.
What precisely do you think happened on 9/11? Be specific please, thanks. And I am not asking for another discussion on fires and demo's...who was responsible for 9/11 and why in your opinion? Again, be specific, don't just say, the government was behind it to make money on war.
honeslty I don't have a clue who did it but Iraq and Afghanistan obviously had something to do with it. Also passing of the Patriot act was a big thing as well.
Again we won't know until we have a real investigation as to the who/why. I know what it wasn't. Cave men hitting 75% of their targets and making buildings implode into its footprint.
I find it quite funny that Miro you not having the science anymore to result to such low level attacks. I mean really where was your proof? Colour changing pictures, planes with fold up wings, planes with no engines, exploding concrete, weak steel, imploding buildings? Forgive me if I'm wrong but what do you have exactly?
^I was also responding to RM, your post hadn't appeared yet when I started mine, regardless I was responding to RM's suggestion that you were afraid of an investigation:
Originally posted by runningman
But we will never know until we do an investigation. Why are you so affraid of a new investigation?
^^ those are not plane engine parts; as brother chunky will tell you, they are typewriter parts! And they were planted by Mossad.
If they were engine parts from a plane that had crashed into the building (which never happened), then it would still be all nice and shiny and whole and pretty like this:
Everybody knows that jet engines don't ever break apart!
oh, I never get tired of looking at that picture!!! Even though it would be thoroughly misleading since you can't see much in it...but that is irrelevant because it is IRREFUTABLE FACT that there never was a plane, a Pentagon, or a "Washington DC"!
brother chunky, you are SO SMRT! high five, buddy!
...do you guys like me now? Am I part of the team now???
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment