Oct 21 - Monster Massive LA: Sasha, Hernan, Zabiela, Lawler, etc...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fyrestarter
    Gold Gabber
    • Feb 2009

Oct 21 - Monster Massive LA: Sasha, Hernan, Zabiela, Lawler, etc...

12th Annual Halloween Spooktacular! ARMIN VAN BUUREN + SASHA + HERNAN CATTANEO + PETE TONG + FELIX DA HOUSECAT + STEVE LAWLER + TIEFSCHWARZ + JAMES ZABIELA + JOHN O'CALLAGHAN + M.A.N.D.Y. + many more artists to be announced!
    The 12th Annual Monster Massive returns after a record breaking attendance of over 65,000 last year with an expanded venue, new areas of music and all the costumed madness, debauchery and energy that Monster Massive has become world renowned for. Due to overwhelming response, we will be combining the Los Angeles Sports Arena/Grounds & Exposition Park and for the first time in a decade to make the largest dance music massive in N. America. Look for more information soon.
    MONSTER MASSIVE 2009 Americas Largest Halloween Dance Music Festival...A Spooktacular Music Event Like No Other! Join Us As We Transform The Los Angeles Sports Arena/Grounds & Exposition Park Into A Haunted World Beyond Your Imagination. Tomb of Doom + House of Horror + Phantom Chamber + Devils Dungeon...Everyone Welcome..7pm - 4am...Food & Drink Concessions...Full Bar for 21 & over w/ I.D. Multiple Entrances For Speedy Entry...Clean Restrooms...Friendly Staff...Smoking Area...Vendor Village...(VIP Ticket Privileges) With One Of The Best Views In The House! Exclusive Backstage Access...Includes Separate Entrance Into The Event...Private Decorated VIP Area...Open Vodka Bar & Beer on Tap For 21 & over w/I.D., Complimentary Refreshments And Free Giveaways!
    Official Event Website
    www.MonsterMassive.com
    I wonder if this new healthcare thing covers my pre-existing condition: AWESOMENESS.
Working...