Everything You Need To Know About Djing & Success (Updated)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • arnani
    Getting Somewhere
    • Mar 2007

Everything You Need To Know About Djing & Success (Updated)

Hello Everybody,

i just need a sec from you guys,
    if u don't want to read all this shit just skip it and read the most important part the last paragraph which has the tittle Zero Risk don't leave without reading it cause it sounds perfect

and after reading if your interested you can buy this book from this link was very special price::

£9.99

Check this Out::

An Outstanding book by danny rampling that gives you all the information you need to know to be a successful dj just give yourself a sec to read about it maybe its the reason for you to become one of the most successful djs in the world. if your interested check it.with 50 % sale now and you have 60 day money back guarantee back
    This Isn't Just For DJ'S & People in the Music Industry This Is Relevant to EVERYBODY!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Learn How To Market Yourself

How to Approach Nightclubs & Promoters to Get a Gig
    Ingenious Ways to Increase your Fan Base
    How to prepare the perfect demo for promoters and club owners
    Which DJ agencies to contact
    How to break into the radio broadcasting
    What it takes to be a great resident DJ
    The essential skills to be a great mobile DJ
    How to promote yourself using different mediums
    How to develop a strong, professional image and identity
    Advice on Finding Professional Photography & Design (& other skill sets), Cheaply!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Learn About Music Business

How to promote and throw your own events
    How to negotiate, how to use contracts and how to create invoices
    How to powerfully Network / Market and promote yourself
    How to leverage the internet to get maximum results for minimum cost, time and effort using websites like Myspace and Facebook effectively
    Teach you how to set-up a decent website without breaking the bank
    What NOT to do in Your DJ Career
    And So Much Other Miscellaneous, but essential Stuff, I'd be Here all Day listing it all!

"You'll improve on so many levels after reading this detailed and inspiring book. I was thrilled with the amount of energy and passion this books gives. A top purchase for any DJ or music lover!"
    - Gordon McNevin
    "Since reading the book I have moved from Ireland and am now able to support myself full time from just DJ'ing. I have 4 residencies and I will now be playing in the Ministry of Sound with my idol Erick Morillo. This is beyond a doubt the biggest achievement to date and none of this would have happened without the book."

Zero Risk (Backed With My 60 Day Money Back Guarantee)

What you will learn in this book WILL propel you forward in your life and I believe in this so much that I personally back it with my 60 day money back guarantee.
    Yes, that' s right. You can buy this book, read it from cover to cover, and if you genuinely think that the contents don't deliver huge value to your life then simply get a full money back refund.

You won' t be wanting your money back, but that's just my confidence in what I have created knowing that this is invaluable, life changing content that, when implemented, cannot fail to make huge changes in your life for the better. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Last edited by Kamal; September 19, 2011, 07:21:24 AM. Reason: Link Deleted
  • Huggie Smiles
    Anyone have Styx livesets?
    • Jun 2004

Re: Everything You Need To Know About Djing & Success (Updated)

Danny Rampling FT?
    ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• lilsensa
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

Ftw?
      RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
        Anyone have Styx livesets?
        • Jun 2004

doubt it
        ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• pumper&dumper
          Dumped but never pumped!
          • Oct 2008

no thanks you old bald fat cunt

Comment

• RiseandShine
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Sep 2006

What you will learn in this book WILL propel you forward in your life and I believe in this so much that I personally back it with my 60 day money back guarantee.

ok, can you owe me money now then??
            If the doors of perception were cleansed, every thing would appear to man as it is: infinite. - William Blake

Comment

• Shpira
              Angry Boy Child
              • Oct 2006

I am off to read my copy lol...jj
              I am sure the book is full of good advice for someone who is into that...Danny was great back in the day...Goa trance all the way! Hey that rimes
              The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
              Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

Working...