X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GAVIN.MCAVOY
    Addiction started
    • Nov 2008

THE rules for men.

At last a guy has taken the time to write this all down. Finally, the guys' side of the story.
    (I must admit, it's pretty good.)

We always hear "the rules"
    from the female side. Now here are the rules from the male side. These are our rules!
    Please note... these are all numbered "1"
    ON PURPOSE!

1. Learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down. We need it up, you need it down. You don't hear us complaining about you leaving it down.

1. Sunday sports. It's like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be.

1. Shopping is NOT a sport. And no, we are never going to think of it that way.

1. Crying is blackmail.

1. Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one: Subtle hints do not work! Strong hints do not work! Obvious hints do not work!
    Just say it!

1. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.

1. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.

1. A headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem. See a doctor.

1. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 days.

1. If you won't dress like the Victoria's Secret girls, don't expect us to act like soap opera guys.

1. If you think you're fat, you probably are.
    Don't ask us.

1. If something we said can be interpreted two ways and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.

1. You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done. Not both. If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.

1. Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials.

1. Christopher Columbus did not need directions and neither do we.

1. ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings. Peach, for example, is a fruit, not a color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.

1. If it itches, it will be scratched. We do that.

1. If we ask what is wrong and you say nothing," we will act like nothing's wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.

1. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, expect an answer you don't want to hear.

1. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine...Really.

1. Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as baseball, the shotgun formation, or monster trucks.

1. You have enough clothes.

1. You have too many shoes.

1. I am in shape. Round is a shape.

1. Thank you for reading this. Yes, I know, I have to sleep on the couch tonight; but did you know men really don't mind that? It's like camping.
  • diegoff
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

Re: THE rules for men.

you are single, arenīt you? hehe
    Itīs a spiritual thing!

feb 2021 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/pand...os-inflamables
    Sept 26th https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/earthling-vibes
    May 1st 2020 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/current

Comment

• DIDI
      Aussie Pest
      • Nov 2004

And will probably stay that way

Btw looks familiar ! Is it a repost. ??
      Originally posted by TheVrk
      it IS incredible isn't it??
      STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
      Simply does not get any better than Hernan
      The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• Dzone
        Platinum Poster
        • Jul 2004

Yes saw it before ....what i see it every day
        ^^What dosen't Kill you make you stronger ^^

Comment

• Funky Dredd
          Are you Kidding me??
          • May 2005

1. If we ask what is wrong and you say nothing," we will act like nothing's wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.
          amen to that!
          Mutations presents Change The Music

Mutations (original show)

Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds

Comment

• Kat
            A pretty fn good milkshake
            • Mar 2006

1. If something we said can be interpreted two ways and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.
            ♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•

Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.

Comment

• Kat
              A pretty fn good milkshake
              • Mar 2006

if you add number 2. it would probably go like this: turn half of those rules around and you'll find out how to get laid
              ♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•

Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.

Comment

• floridaorange
                I'm merely a humble butler
                • Dec 2005

THIS

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• Garrick
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Jun 2004

1. Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one: Subtle hints do not work! Strong hints do not work! Obvious hints do not work!
                  Just say it!

i wish girls understood this... please be direct. i'm not chris angel, mind freak.
                  Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• floridaorange
                    I'm merely a humble butler
                    • Dec 2005

^I think it's a way for a woman to feel like you know her intimately well...could be wrong.

Can definitely seem annoying forsure.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• Garrick
                      DUDERZ get a life!!!
                      • Jun 2004

no, you're waaaay more than right. except women contradict what they want. which makes it confusing. so please, just tell me.
                      Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• Funky Dredd
                        Are you Kidding me??
                        • May 2005

Originally posted by Garrick
                        no, you're waaaay more than right. except women contradict what they want. which makes it confusing. so please, just tell me.
                        After being married for 14 years I have just learned to wait. They will eventually just come out and say what they want
                        Mutations presents Change The Music

Mutations (original show)

Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds

Comment

• PROG
                          Gold Gabber
                          • Aug 2005

1. Christopher Columbus did not need directions and neither do we.

i believe he got lost...oh man. the ladies are laffin right about now. haha

Comment

• nick007
                            DUDERZ get a life!!!
                            • Oct 2007

I believe I did everyone of these sometime in my life so far

The largest room in the world, is the room for improvement!

Comment

• Dzone
                              Platinum Poster
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by garrick
                              Just say it!

I wish girls understood this... Please be direct. I'm not chris angel, mind freak.
                              200%
                              ^^What dosen't Kill you make you stronger ^^

Comment

Working...