Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • windsor1995
    Getting Somewhere
    • Oct 2004

i have not heard this set yet but i saw the tl on the GU board and i think it looks life a fun set and not typical Sasha (from what i have heard of him anyways). Would like to hear it, maybe MS can have a download for it?

Comment

• berps
      Gold Gabber
      • Jul 2004

Re: sasha live @ the arena puerto rico 12-4-04

i dunno theres just no pleasin' some people!!!!
      It wasnt so long ago people were bangin on that he was just handin out the same promo set to all and sundry radio shows to play
      I dont claim to be sasha's number one fan but give the guy a break hes tryin something different and perhaps people are a little put off by what their hearing cos it aint the sasha of old but times change and its gotta move on in time im sure he'll get his new style nailed .
      And if you dont like it go and listen to something else instead.

berps keepin em peeled
      "IM GETTING CAKED@THEWEEKEND!!!!!!!!! "

Comment

• chemicalbeavis
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Jun 2004

This set is fucking incredible, all i can say really

Comment

• tribalhead
          Fresh Peossy
          • Dec 2004

funny pics..!!

jaja

Comment

• ubiqe
            Platinum Poster
            • Jun 2004

I would really like to hear it... Just to add an opinion here!

Comment

• djtroko
              Fresh Peossy
              • Sep 2004

Okay. The pics in the post were taken by me. This is what I have to say.

I fukin loved that he did something different than playing a regular dj set with vinyl (nothing against this really as I am a dj myself). He was having a blast interacting with the crowd and squeezing those peaks and faders and pulling all sorts of samples and shit... best thing... it sounded great. Many may have an opinion that its not his best because he has been dj'ing in the last past years but for gods sake... he's pushin a new sound foward and he's givin a whole new meaning to what a real dj/producer set should be like. I don't expect people to be paying 20-40 bucks in say 5 years for someone to spin vinyl. Djs have to evolve as have to their sound... something Sasha has proven to do since he first touched a turntable. I recall what a lot of people call his best epoch which was that whole northern exposure/twilo days and it was fantastic but that sound nowadays is a classic... not really what we expect to hear except in our cars, rooms, or Ipods. Then came the dark progressive sound in the late 199?- early 200?... I kinda loved that sound but he's rediscoverd a new electro rock which I really grown to appreciate and its kinda what Infusion are doin in another level.

That said, I loved his set here in Puerto Rico and I hope he gets to master that whole Abbleton Live setup with his custom made controller. When he does, he'll be unstopable and many djs will be left behind. A lot of new djs are catchin up with their new thing such as James Zabiela and Sander K with the new Pioneer DVD player/visual spectacle...

Peace
              and respect to does that simply do not like this sound... everybody deserves to have each's own opinion.

And thats me making the funny faces with Jimmy Van M...

Comment

• vegetaonmeth
                Gold Gabber
                • Oct 2004

Originally posted by wonk
                02 - Micah - Grammer Lesson
                Nice track but i don't think that's it.
                And it's grammar
                i just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by fleeing the scene of the accident

Comment

Working...