X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fatalfelix
    Platinum Poster
    • May 2008

20 Years of Sasha, 40 years of Alexander Paul Coe

It's a special year for Sasha aka Alexander Paul Coe. Tomorrow it's 40 years of the man himself and 20 years of Sasha. I think this man doesn't need a intro, everybody knows that he is the son of god .

I want to send the man a nice mail to congratulate him, and wish him the best for the future. We can create a list with "thank you's" from all Mercuryserver Sasha fans so he knows he's not the only one celebrating his birthday. The only thing I don't know is the mail adres, but maybe somebody can PM it.
    "Computer games don’t affect kids: I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we’d all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
  • jackdaniels
    Addiction started
    • Aug 2008

Re: 20 Years of Sasha, 40 years of Alexander Paul Coe

Nuff respect to King Coe! Here's to another 20 years of mind boggling beats!
    sigpic

Comment

• bobjuice
      Banned
      • May 2008

I think to stay at the top of his game for 20 years is absolutely unreal. It was probably 19 years ago that i first saw him and he's still got the magic - some members on this board weren't even born scary...

Can play records as well as any other human being on the planet but also has that something extra that no-one will ever put into words.

Happy 40th

Comment

• sakio pod
        SALAD TOSSER
        • Jun 2004

thought superwave already took care of that in advance

Comment

• fatalfelix
          Platinum Poster
          • May 2008

Don't know if he's doing something like that already because I haven't seen a topic that's related to it. I will send him a PM, but I think it's always good to post "thank you's" here so we can put it on the letter .
          "Computer games don’t affect kids: I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we’d all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."

Comment

• chanty
            John, John, where art thou!
            • Jun 2004

Happy Birthday Sasha! My soul thanks you for what you do!
            Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....

Comment

• Brazilec72
              Getting Somewhere
              • Jul 2009

Happy birthday, Mr. Sasha! I´m back from the white island, attended his birthday celebrating party at Space with John Digweed. Sasha done amazing work, more than 6 hours!!!! set together with John!!! I have done some pics, would like to post it, but as a newbie have no permission How to do that?

Any chance to get the celbrating set?

Comment

• fatalfelix
                Platinum Poster
                • May 2008

you can upload your pics @ www.imageshack.us for free and without a membership or something like that. When you're done you can see the pics. click on them but don't use the direct link showed in internet explorer or firefox. Right mouse on the big image, properties and use the other one (you can compare the links).

After that you place the link between [ img ]....link....[ /img ] (without the spaces)

It would be cool to get the whole celebrating set, and I think it is recorded to. Can't imagine that they didn't recorded it because it is a mark in the history of Sasha.

Comment

• poults
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Nov 2006

Happy birthday, you have provided many a nights phat entertainment for a lot of grateful people.
                  Originally posted by Hoff

ejejejejejejejejeje!!!!! you always delivering some good dogs shits !!! thankyou

Comment

• Brazilec72
                    Getting Somewhere
                    • Jul 2009

Originally posted by fatalfelix
                    you can upload your pics @ www.imageshack.us for free and without a membership or something like that. When you're done you can see the pics. click on them but don't use the direct link showed in internet explorer or firefox. Right mouse on the big image, properties and use the other one (you can compare the links).

After that you place the link between [ img ]....link....[ /img ] (without the spaces)

It would be cool to get the whole celebrating set, and I think it is recorded to. Can't imagine that they didn't recorded it because it is a mark in the history of Sasha.
                    thx mate, will do on weekend.

Comment

• fumanchu182
                      Angantyr The Ruthless
                      • Jun 2004

Happy B-Day, I will never forget the moments surrounded by your music. Cheers!
                      The sailors of the United States Navy are among the most disciplined, devoted, and well-trained fighting men the world has ever known. They drink gasoline and piss fire, The spit bullets and shit bombs, and will swim across the ocean with a knife in their teeth just for the chance to carve up those that threaten their homeland.

Comment

• fatalfelix
                        Platinum Poster
                        • May 2008

Still no PM from Superwave but maybe Sasha is secretly looking here.

Happy birthday and the best wishes for the future. Keep on going the good work

Comment

• fletcher
                          Platinum Poster
                          • Jul 2005

Happy Birthday Sasha. I think my greatest memory of your music was the amazing warehouse party in London a couple of December's ago. Amazing atmosphere, fantastic music and it just felt special being in the heart of London raving in a car park (like the good old days hey? While i was at school!). Thanks for the beats.
                          http://fletchymole.wordpress.com/

Comment

• Wanni
                            Addiction started
                            • Jun 2004

My favorite memory of Sasha is S&D at The World (NYC) during their Delta Heavy tour. That night will stay with me forever and although I've had many good nights out, that Delta Heavy night set the standard for any night that followed.

Thanks again Sasha.
                            NOT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• feather
                              Shanghai ooompa loompa
                              • Jul 2004

Happy birthday Mr Sasha! Thanks for 20 years of golden moments.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
                              a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                              Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                              Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

Working...