If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
try driving this car and i promise you'll change your mind
i was against anything that wasnt beemer or of course aston, but the experience of just sitting in there was enough to change my mind
I'm willing to bet I wouldn't. It's all about performance - crap steering, crap brakes, just an overpriced Merc SL. And the modified ones - seriously?
Give me an Audi R8 over that anyday. Or Aston Vantage V12. Plus the £200k I'd save...
Or even better, the new McLaren MP4-12C. Now that is a car.
a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
Originally posted by m1sT3rL
Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
Bi-Kompressor V12 Engine with 808 hp / 594 kW and 823 Nm for the Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano
A maximum rated power output of 808 hp / 594 kW, a peak torque of 823 Nm and a top speed of more than 340 km/h, all the result of a high-tech twin compressor conversion: NOVITEC ROSSO endows the Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano with even more superlatives through professional tuning. The tuning is accompanied by an aerodynamic-enhancement kit developed in the wind tunnel, three-piece 21-inch wheels with correspondingly calibrated sports suspension, a high-performance brake system, and exclusive interior options.
Bi-Kompressor V12 Engine with 808 hp / 594 kW and 823 Nm for the Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano
A maximum rated power output of 808 hp / 594 kW, a peak torque of 823 Nm and a top speed of more than 340 km/h, all the result of a high-tech twin compressor conversion: NOVITEC ROSSO endows the Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano with even more superlatives through professional tuning. The tuning is accompanied by an aerodynamic-enhancement kit developed in the wind tunnel, three-piece 21-inch wheels with correspondingly calibrated sports suspension, a high-performance brake system, and exclusive interior options.
a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
Originally posted by m1sT3rL
Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment