• Show
Clear All
  • phazon
    Gold Gabber
    • Jun 2004

Re: SLR McLaren "Desire"

Originally posted by Kat
    try driving this car and i promise you'll change your mind
    i was against anything that wasnt beemer or of course aston, but the experience of just sitting in there was enough to change my mind
    I'm willing to bet I wouldn't. It's all about performance - crap steering, crap brakes, just an overpriced Merc SL. And the modified ones - seriously?

Give me an Audi R8 over that anyday. Or Aston Vantage V12. Plus the £200k I'd save...

Or even better, the new McLaren MP4-12C. Now that is a car.
    ----------------------------

Comment

• Dhar_2
      meat and potatoes
      • Jun 2004

looks like a jumped up mclaren f1!

i like my ladies italian!

Comment

• feather
        Shanghai ooompa loompa
        • Jul 2004

Not a fan of the lights on the new Ferrari.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
        a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
        Originally posted by m1sT3rL
        Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Dhar_2
          meat and potatoes
          • Jun 2004

i think they're dark!

Comment

• phazon
            Gold Gabber
            • Jun 2004

Go read about the Mclaren, it's ground-breaking in so many ways. The Ferrari is awesome, I think it will be a great fight between these two
            ----------------------------

Comment

• Michael^Heaven
              Platinum Poster
              • May 2008

Re:

Novitec Rosso Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano for me.

Bi-Kompressor V12 Engine with 808 hp / 594 kW and 823 Nm for the Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano

A maximum rated power output of 808 hp / 594 kW, a peak torque of 823 Nm and a top speed of more than 340 km/h, all the result of a high-tech twin compressor conversion: NOVITEC ROSSO endows the Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano with even more superlatives through professional tuning. The tuning is accompanied by an aerodynamic-enhancement kit developed in the wind tunnel, three-piece 21-inch wheels with correspondingly calibrated sports suspension, a high-performance brake system, and exclusive interior options.

Comment

• feather
                Shanghai ooompa loompa
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Dhar_2
                i think they're dark!
                THIS is dark:

Originally posted by Michael^Heaven

Novitec Rosso Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano for me.

Bi-Kompressor V12 Engine with 808 hp / 594 kW and 823 Nm for the Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano

A maximum rated power output of 808 hp / 594 kW, a peak torque of 823 Nm and a top speed of more than 340 km/h, all the result of a high-tech twin compressor conversion: NOVITEC ROSSO endows the Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano with even more superlatives through professional tuning. The tuning is accompanied by an aerodynamic-enhancement kit developed in the wind tunnel, three-piece 21-inch wheels with correspondingly calibrated sports suspension, a high-performance brake system, and exclusive interior options.

http://www.autoblog.com/2008/11/05/n...d-ferrari-599/

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
                a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Dhar_2
                  meat and potatoes
                  • Jun 2004

much darkness on this one!

Comment

Working...