• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Haziel
    Likes a finger upthere
    • Jan 2007

The Genius Of The Crowd: Charles Bukowski

One of the best poems ever ...

Subliminal messages are bliss aren't they ?

Life is being tough atm , Anyways gone ...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gifEn61dZBc[/YOUTUBE]
  • Kat
    A pretty fn good milkshake
    • Mar 2006

Re: The Genius Of The Crowd: Charles Bukowski

so very true

/i'm out
    ♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•

Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.

Comment

• Shpira
      Angry Boy Child
      • Oct 2006

Very good...I haven't read any of his poetry but I have read all his books. He always said that he wrote books because he loved to write and poetry to make money LOL
      The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
      Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• N-tchbl
        Addiction started
        • May 2009

makes some sense indeed,
        like with music, some of it is for souls and hearts to be filled while some other is for making money, don't wanna make the parallel by naming the genres so some might be insulted by it.. but i guess it's like that with all kinds of arts.

anyway, all hails to Bukowski, the rare sincere and "what on mind - that on plate" guys out there.. great topic Haz.

n-tchbl.com | MySpace | Facebook | Soundcloud | iFACE Bookings

Comment

• |Thrax|
          Platinum Poster
          • Mar 2007

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8tNEXbX3w4[/youtube]
          This is the voice from planet love. Have no fear we are your friends. To bring peace and love to your world, we are sending you our very special agent. Her name is love love love...

-Chris
          Myspace::Facebook:: NIGHTMOVES.ME nightlife+lifestyle photography

Comment

• Miguel
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Oct 2005

^^^
            mixed to make money

Comment

• |Thrax|
              Platinum Poster
              • Mar 2007

I doubt it..
              d0p is fuckin amazing..
              This is the voice from planet love. Have no fear we are your friends. To bring peace and love to your world, we are sending you our very special agent. Her name is love love love...

-Chris
              Myspace::Facebook:: NIGHTMOVES.ME nightlife+lifestyle photography

Comment

• AntonyM
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Oct 2004

Yeah Buk was definitely a special voice in a bland world what could loosely be termed human beings, at his best he illustrated the sheer beauty of facing a world where the odds have always been stacked against. Reading War All the Time at the moment
                he may have been at odds but the general public, yet they served up some of his best material, glad to see others here into him, Please PM me if anyone would like a few suggestions for some of his books to read.
                Originally posted by Shpira
                So came back last night...
                Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
                Originally posted by Illuminate
                Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
                2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
                3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
                4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• harry ramsden
                  Wanna play sudoko with me?
                  • Jun 2004

Own many of his books, and love his words.

shame when he died his daughter is selling the shit he wrote on napkins that were stuffed at the back of wardrobes.

Comment

Working...