X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • marcus james
    Getting warmed up
    • Feb 2009

Spooky - The Nebula EP Audioplayer

Listen to Spooky - Inter and Outernebula (out now) via the Renaissance audioplayer:

Educators trust Renaissance software solutions for K‒12 assessment and reading and math practice to increase student growth and mastery.

Reactions:
    Dave Gardner (Cosmonauts): Fucking massive sci fi techno... ACE !
    Remo: Outernebula is from outer space... aboslutely wicked! FULL SUPPORT!
    Cecil McCarthy: Outernebula definitly for my early DJ sets... thanks!
    David Martin (Technique): Outernebula's teh one for me here, thanks for sending.
    Desyn Masiello (SOS): Quality release... Internebula is strong.
    Andy Baxter (Pacha, We Love, Mambo): Amazing peak time monster
    Sister Bliss: Nice tracky little number
    Hernan Cattaneo: Really into this
    Tom Peppe: Both sickeningly cool!!! Will support both
    Neil Quigley: Outernebula is very good!
    B J Robson (Solaris Heights): Outer is without doubt the best thing Renaissance has put out in a long time... understated, beautifully produced, slinky-grooved
    Hans Temmerman - The Mystic Force: Cool deep dark driven tune
    Tom The Jedi Middleton: Absolutely HUGANTIC… nuff said
    Oliver Moldan: FANTASTIC!!! Love them both...
    Dan Mangan: I was listening to Silver Bullet the other day and wondering when Spooky were going to return to the fold… question answered. Really feeling both tracks, Internebula for it's hands in the air like you just don't mind and Outernebula for it's well executed depth
    Jim Rivers: Great riffidge! Not sure which I like best yet, but both sound solid
    Simon Progsounds: After touring the road extensively following the release of their album 'Open', Spooky return with a new EP, teaming up with Renaissance for the first time. Internebula is Spooky at their peak time best, a throbbing techno edged piece complete with linear acid overtones, while Outernebula venutres more towards house. Fans of May and Forbes will lap this up, and for anyone else this coms highly recommended.
    Stel: Outstanding productions. Outernebula is the one for me!
    Nick Warren: Fantastic, as usual, from the boys
    Jamie Stevens (Infusion): Wow, that's huuuge peaktime craziness right there, is it not? Will be getting most plays out of Outernebula but both a quality as always from these guys
    Chloe Harris (Proton Radio): I really like Outernebula. Its very funky. Lots of stuff going on without being busy
    Andy Graham (Sei A / Droido): Outernebula for me here, thanks
    Helmut Geier (DJ Hell / Gigolo): Killer tunes especially Internebula. This will be played out for sure!!!!
    Alex Tepper (Drumcode / Viva / Futureshock): Outernebula is the one for me. Cheers!
Working...