"You lie!" remark based on racism says...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael^Heaven
    Platinum Poster
    • May 2008

"You lie!" remark based on racism says...

ATLANTA - Former President Jimmy Carter said Tuesday that U.S. Rep. Joe Wilson's outburst to President Barack Obama during a speech to Congress last week was an act "based on racism" and rooted in fears of a black president.

"I think it's based on racism," Carter said at a town hall held at his presidential center in Atlanta. "There is an inherent feeling among many in this country that an African-American should not be president."

The Georgia Democrat said the outburst was a part of a disturbing trend directed at the president that has included demonstrators equating Obama to Nazi leaders.

• chuckc
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: "You lie!" remark based on racism says...

CARTER IS A F*CKING IDIOT.

let me see here.....a majority of the people protesting are the same people who VOTED OBAMA into office but are now unhappy with his goverment takeover of everyting. i dont see how they can be racist if the elected him president just 7mos ago.

a few bad apples in the crowd an now idiot carter tries to throw the race card inthere..I knew that wouldnt take long.

people are pissed at all this gov spending. period. not cuz he is black

Comment

• Shpira
      Angry Boy Child
      • Oct 2006

Re: "You lie!" remark based on racism says...

I actually wouldn't be surprised if Joe Wilson was racist...he is as backward as fuck and a complete idiot.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9_x_o0LzjA[/YOUTUBE]
      The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
      Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

Working...