X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fletcher
    Platinum Poster
    • Jul 2005

Munich anyone?

Im helping to organise a stag do for a friend currently serving in Germany for the british army. Anyone ever been to Munich / live there? Anyone know of any decent clubs / bars? We are looking to go end of November. Probably 8-10 of us at most, not "typical" british lairy lads (i hope...)

After a quick search on this site, Rote Sonne club seems to crop up in a fair few live sets, so thats a possibility, cant find any listings for November yet though.

Cheers [ms] crew
    http://fletchymole.wordpress.com/

• Dzone
    Platinum Poster
    • Jul 2004

Re: Munich anyone?

Not sure about Munich...but berlin got some wicked clubs..if you end up there you have to visit Watergate
    ^^What dosen't Kill you make you stronger ^^

Comment

• chunky
      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
      • Jan 2006

I went to a club in Munich at the old airport, but that was back in 1993
      Originally posted by res0nat0r
      OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• Troklo
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

My ex comes from munich IŽll ask her but i know the Rote Sonne ist pretty cool
        Quiero brincar al agua para caer al cielo

Comment

• phazon
          Gold Gabber
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Dzone
          Not sure about Munich...but berlin got some wicked clubs..if you end up there you have to visit Watergate
          Totally agree with this - Berlin all the way, great city. And Watergate is definitely one of the best nights I've had. Fantastic club

Edit - only thing I'd say is you may struggle to get in with a group of English lads. There were 10+ of us, and 3 of us managed to talk our way in, the others had to go elsewhere. Think they ended up in Weekend, which is another excellent night
          ----------------------------

Comment

Working...