X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • yesme
    Gold Gabber
    • Dec 2006

Do not take the shot!

do not take the shot, even if you get a phone call from the popo! they cant force us all
  • runningman
    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
    • Jun 2004

Re: Do not take the shot!

I brought it up under swine flu vaccine..

Comment

• Miroslav
      WHOA I can change this!1!
      • Apr 2006

that second Youtube video is HILARIOUS btw
      mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

• chunky
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • Jan 2006

Originally posted by Miroslav
        that second Youtube video is HILARIOUS btw
        I wanted to ask her where my fries & shake where
        Originally posted by res0nat0r
        OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• floridaorange
          I'm merely a humble butler
          • Dec 2005

yeah she's quiet the professional speaker, couldn't handle more than 15 seconds of that... sorry

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• toasty
            Sir Toastiness
            • Jun 2004

really? I'm sorry, but that gal in the second video ruins any credibility for this conspiracy theory. I might take the shot just because that whackjob is telling me not to.

Comment

• runningman
              Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
              • Jun 2004

here we go again.. I find it funny how easily distracted you get Toasty. You find one wrong video and bundle it all up together into a conspiracy.. what are we now shot'ers, vaccin'ers to keep up with your 'er liberal wack job media sound bites.

Why not talk about the Boston article instead?

Comment

• toasty
                Sir Toastiness
                • Jun 2004

I'd say my post was about one half serious and one half "who really cares," but you have to appreciate that that woman sounds like a fucking lunatic.

And for the record, I think the idea of noting who has and has not had the shot has a distinct big brother vibe to it, and I'm not in favor of it at all. I have a feeling, though, that this is an instance of someone overreaching with a program without fully thinking through the civil liberty aspects of what they were doing, and then another group overreaching even more in being critical of that first group, cobbling together material to trump this up into something that it's not.

Concentration camps, FFS? Give me a break...

Comment

• runningman
                  Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                  • Jun 2004

I don't like her video either but there is a lot of fucked up information out there on the vaccines.

What we are probably going to see is that the cases will increase as the vaccine starts being adminstered. The vaccine is much worse then the swine flu. You only have a .3% of dying from swine flu even if you get it!!

Comment

• toasty
                    Sir Toastiness
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by runningman
                    The vaccine is much worse then the swine flu. You only have a .3% of dying from swine flu even if you get it!!
                    I have a feeling I'm going to regret asking this, but in what respect? What chance of dying is there from taking the vaccine? If it's like most flu shots, and there's something wrong with it, don't you just get the flu? Worst case scenario, you get that which you were trying to avoid, which you might have gotten anyway.

My (admittedly rudimentary) understanding of this and most other vaccinations is that is basically works by giving you a really small dose of the virus (or a dead version of the virus?), which your body's immune system then fends off, leaving you with immunity to that strain of the virus. If the vaccine fails, it's not like your leg falls off or you get heart disease or something, you get the flu. FFS they come out with a new flu vaccine every single year, always without the sort of long-term testing that you would normally see for a pharmaceutical product because of the time sensitivity of the matter and I'm pretty sure that the reason that is allowed to happen is based at least in part upon the relatively mild downside of administering the vaccine.

For all of the flu shots that have been administered in the past, I don't know that I've ever seen this level of hysteria. You would be hard-pressed to find someone with less love for the pharmaceutical industry than me, but come on, let's try to have some perspective. Big brother concerns aside, from a health standpoint, it's a fucking flu shot. Let's all calm down...

Comment

• runningman
                      Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                      • Jun 2004

To be honest I don't have time to get into it but long story kind of short you don't know what you are getting with this vaccine.

Not tested
                      You can't sue if it fucks you up

Also this isn't a flu shot this is an AH1N1 shot, not seasonal flu so don't try to down play it. Complications from vaccines are quite common. Look up Gardasil and see for yourself what happened with the HPV vaccine. Also it is reported that Baxter and Novartis will use squalene in the vaccine which is the cause of Gulf War Syndrome from the Anthrax vaccine.

Testing 600 people is not nearly enough when you are talking about vaccinating the whole planet as well. If there is a 1% complication to the vaccine and only a .3% chance of dying then you would be better off not taking it.
                      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A story is coming out of LA of a Mossad agent Joseph Moshe who was trying to warn the public that the flu shot was going to used as a mass genocide weapon. He got arrested on the way to the Israeli Consolate by the Secret Service who used 5 cans of tear gass and other means to get him out of his car. He was taken away smeared with the obvious mental health issues and he apparently threatened to blow up the White House. This was in LA though, he was know where near the White House. Does this look like the protocol of a person with mental health issues? Check it out and decide for yourself.

Also apparently Professor Moshe had called into a live radio show by Dr. A. True Ott, broadcast on Republic Broadcasting claiming to be a microbiologist who wanted to supply evidence to a States Attorney regarding tainted H1N1 Swine flu vaccines being produced by Baxter BioPharma Solutions. He said that Baxter’s Ukrainian lab was in fact producing a bioweapon disguised as a vaccine. He claimed that the vaccine contained an adjuvant (additive) designed to weaken the immune system, and replicated RNA from the virus responsible for the 1918 pandemic Spanish flu, causing global sickness and mass death.

Comment

• runningman
                        Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                        • Jun 2004

Baxter was caught by Jane Burgermeister shipping 72 Kilos of live bird flu to 16 laboratories around the world saying it was vaccine material. Jane is now taking them to court and suing of a "conspiracy to commit mass murder and genocide."

Also take note that the vaccine will be mandatory because the WHO since it is now at level 6 has control over nations when it comes to health. They can make it mandatory and there is nothing the acting head of the gov't can do about it.

Comment

• toasty
                          Sir Toastiness
                          • Jun 2004

Also this isn't a flu shot this is an AH1N1 shot, not seasonal flu so don't try to down play it.
                          Aren't you downplaying it by referencing its low mortality rate? I don't have any idea what your position on this thing is any more.

Comment

• toasty
                            Sir Toastiness
                            • Jun 2004

Baxter was caught by Jane Burgermeister shipping 72 Kilos of live bird flu to 16 laboratories around the world saying it was vaccine material. Jane is now taking them to court and suing of a "conspiracy to commit mass murder and genocide."

Also take note that the vaccine will be mandatory because the WHO since it is now at level 6 has control over nations when it comes to health. They can make it mandatory and there is nothing the acting head of the gov't can do about it.
                            So Baxter is looking to infect millions and millions of people by compelling them to take weaponized live bird flu disguised as a vaccine? Why, pray-tell?

The plot thickens.

Comment

• runningman
                              Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                              • Jun 2004

$ What else.. look it up for yourself. I can only try to save your life. The rest is up to you.

Comment

Working...