X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Yao
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

I missed it!!

Fuck, just looking at the mix history on Frisky Radio (which is my all-day prog internet station), and I see my own friggin' mix on the bottom.

I've been aired today and I missed it!! I can't believe it...really cool though, adds to my cv

Next thursday my third gig in my lifetime, 2 hrs warming up for techno/hardstyle party. So I gues it doesn't matter what I do, as long as it'd hard (which I won't of course).
    Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway
  • Jibgolly
    Vortexuralizor
    • Jun 2004

congrats Yao.

Comment

• Yao
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

Well, I know it ain't really special maybe, but to me it is :wink: Did feel good though to see my name in a list with Osamu M, Digweed, Pappa and Lemon8. I doubt if that will happen again anytime soon...

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• Morgan
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

Well done that man.

Keep yourself updated next time and give us some warning so we can tune in.
        "Pain is only weakness leaving the body."

Comment

• Yao
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004

I would if they told me, I only found out by accident, so hopefully they'll be so courteous to inform me next time...but you can stil download it from the Members sets & rec. section. http://www.mercuryserver.com/forums/...pic.php?t=7131

Comment

• Morgan
            Platinum Poster
            • Jun 2004

^^ In Prog-Gress. :wink:
            "Pain is only weakness leaving the body."

Comment

Working...