X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • runningman
    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
    • Jun 2004

US Census worker found hanging in tree

In Kentucky they found a US Census worker found hung in the tree with FED scrawled in his chest. It is official that the US is on the brink of revolt.

• Miroslav
    WHOA I can change this!1!
    • Apr 2006

Re: US Census worker found hanging in tree

psy-ops by the Fed imo
    mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

• Jenks
      I'm kind of a big deal.
      • Jun 2004

Mossad.

Comment

• Lorn
        Looking for a title!
        • Sep 2004

Clay County imo.

Comment

• toasty
          Sir Toastiness
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by runningman
          In Kentucky they found a US Census worker found hung in the tree with FED scrawled in his chest. It is official that the US is on the brink of revolt.

http://rawstory.com/blog/2009/09/cen...-found-hanged/
          If this turns out to be politically motivated, as it initially appears, the crazy thing is that the people that have been stoking this violent, anti-government sentiment will claim that no one could have seen this coming. There are enough nutjobs on either end of the political spectrum that if you keep poking them long enough, you can't really be surprised when they take you up on your call for armed revolt.

The overwhelming majority of people on the right are rational, peace loving people. Someone in that group needs to step in as the voice of reason and tamp down this sentiment that is coming from a few before more of this happens and your prediction (wish?) for armed revolt comes true.

Comment

• Lorn
            Looking for a title!
            • Sep 2004

Apart from the man losing his life, the thing that disturbed me the most was the FBI investigating whether he was a victim of "anti-government sentiment". What the crap is that about?

This is a murder.

Comment

• toasty
              Sir Toastiness
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Lorn
              Apart from the man losing his life, the thing that disturbed me the most was the FBI investigating whether he was a victim of "anti-government sentiment". What the crap is that about?

This is a murder.
              Of course it is a murder -- the question is whether it is a murder that was fueled by anti-government sentiment because of the word "FED" scrawled into his chest. Census workers are in some respects the personification of government intrusion and if he was killed purely because he worked for the government, that's obviously significant.

If a Jewish person were hanged with the word "JEW" written across his chest, it would be investigated as (1) a murder, and (2) a hate crime. I view this as analogous.

Comment

• Lorn
                Looking for a title!
                • Sep 2004

^ I understand that reasoning.

But "anti-government sentiment"......come on. That is ridiculous. Another power grab.

Comment

• toasty
                  Sir Toastiness
                  • Jun 2004

I am honestly not following you at all. Power grab? Huh?

There has been an enormous about of anti-government sentiment -- I honestly don't know what else you would call it -- percolating in the far right fringes of the republican party ever since Obama was elected. This should be beyond dispute.

There have also been calls by some of the wackier members of the party to stock up on arms, be ready for a revolution, "water the tree of liberty with the blood of patriots and tyrants," etc. Also beyond dispute.

With that being the lay of the land, when a government worker shows up dead with the word FED scrawled into his chest, wouldn't a law enforcement officer be derelict in his duties if he didn't consider the obvious possibility that the anti-government sentiment had manifested itself in the death of this FEDeral employee?

Comment

• Lorn
                    Looking for a title!
                    • Sep 2004

I suppose we are coming at this from different angles.

Everything you say is accurate and defensible, although I'd garner this percolation, as you term it, is coming from more then just "right wingers".

The hidden message I got from reading "anti-government sentiment" was "hate crime". That is where I concluded this was a power grab.

I'll freely admit this is me reading into the message. However, I'll venture to say and think an argument can be made this country was founded on a good bit of "anti-government sentiment". No cry for revolution here, just a healthy suspicion of our government and its tendency to use anything for political gain.

This is a terrible crime done against Bill Sparkman. He is the one who needs to be remembered, mourned and sought justice for.

Comment

• runningman
                      Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                      • Jun 2004

why is this a surprise?? I said a long time ago that the people were becoming anti-US policy a long time ago. Now they seem to be pissed right off. When the mob gets angry the world sees it. The world can become a very ugly place, so we see here.

Comment

• Jenks
                        I'm kind of a big deal.
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by runningman
                        I said a long time ago that the people were becoming anti-US policy a long time ago.
                        Department of Redundancy Department.

Comment

Working...