X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • poults
    Platinum Poster
    • Nov 2006

Are corndogs tasty?

They dont really sound to appetising to me.
    Originally posted by Hoff

ejejejejejejejejeje!!!!! you always delivering some good dogs shits !!! thankyou
  • Adzey
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Mar 2008

Re: Are corndogs tasty?

from wiki:

The corn dog, pogo, dagwood dog, pluto pup or corny dog is a hot dog coated in cornbread batter and deep fried in hot oil, although some are baked. Almost all corn dogs are served on wooden sticks, though some early versions were stickless

sounds alright to me

"Working like a wizard he doesn't jump around much or react much to what he is playing but the place is going nuts"

Comment

• poults
      Platinum Poster
      • Nov 2006

Yeah that was where i was reading about it. Just wondered what the Americans opinions were.

ejejejejejejejejeje!!!!! you always delivering some good dogs shits !!! thankyou

Comment

• Michael^Heaven
        Platinum Poster
        • May 2008

Re:

The mustard is of most importance.

Comment

• clintlove
          Hey girl, ya Hungry?
          • Jun 2004

Jesus Christ son... Call me the master of said corndog. They are delicious. State Fair brand honey butter battered corndogs are rockin'. A little ketchup here, a little mustard there and you're in heaven. Perfect late night snack with easy cleanup. "But wait C Lover", you say, "I want breakfast not lunch or dinner". Well Goddamnit son look no further than the even more appealing sausage wrapped in a pancake or "pigs in a blanket", dip that mother fucker in syrup and your breakfast dreams will come true.

Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.

sigpic

Comment

• Kamal
            Administrator
            • May 2002

Originally posted by clintlove
            Jesus Christ son... Call me the master of said corndog. They are delicious. State Fair brand honey butter battered corndogs are rockin'. A little ketchup here, a little mustard there and you're in heaven. Perfect late night snack with easy cleanup. "But wait C Lover", you say, "I want breakfast not lunch or dinner". Well Goddamnit son look no further than the even more appealing sausage wrapped in a pancake or "pigs in a blanket", dip that mother fucker in syrup and your breakfast dreams will come true.

someone get him a corn dog before he wets himself
            www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
            he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
            Originally posted by ace_dl
            Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
            I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• feather
              Shanghai ooompa loompa
              • Jul 2004

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
              Originally posted by m1sT3rL
              Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• lilsensa
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Jun 2004

I laughed out loud.
                RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• Garrick
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Jun 2004

LOL.... corndogs are fucking delicious, fo sho. fo sho....
                  Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• N-tchbl
                    Addiction started
                    • May 2009

omg, i saw the topic and misread - are condoms tasty and seing those desriptions with ketchup here and mustard there and numerous men enjoying it.. wtf... ???
                    goodbye..

n-tchbl.com | MySpace | Facebook | Soundcloud | iFACE Bookings

Comment

• Garrick
                      DUDERZ get a life!!!
                      • Jun 2004

good bye
                      Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• bobjuice
                        Banned
                        • May 2008

I guess they must be tasty, otherwise you wouldn't dream of eating something that looks like a turd on a stick... would you??

Be careful ordering these in China

Comment

• miketpoto
                          Shabisquik The Ghetto Queen
                          • Jan 2005

OMG I MISS DEMF, me want CORNDOG NOW!!!!!

Comment

• DancingQueen
                            AVB FanClub | President
                            • Oct 2005

mmmm corndogs!
                            And as someone already said, mustard is a must!
                            sigpic
                            RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
                            RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Comment

• Steve Graham
                              DJ Jelly
                              • Jun 2004

they don't call him Hungry Girl for nothing

but yes, they are a somewhat guilty pleasure, with MUSTARD!

Comment

Working...