Left/Right wing . . . . who knows anymore!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DaStottman
    Addiction started
    • Dec 2004

Originally posted by White_Hindu
    Isn't there a different political spectrum with Conservative, Liberal, Liberatarian, and Moderate(I think)? There are 4 things and each corner is a different party.
    Yeah, it's the political compass.

My Top 5 Tunes Of The Moment:

Beckers - Fake (Greg Churchill Remix)
    4Mal - Twilight
    Formulate - The Voice Of Qi
    Mat Leutwyler & Jason Suzuki - The Contended Gastronome (Kosmas Epsilon Remix)
    Classic Tune: Djum Djum - Difference

Comment

• Yao
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

This is my political compass:

Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• HoneyBearKelly
        Addiction started
        • Jun 2004

For a lot of our problems the solutions are not either conservative or liberal but just plain common sense. For example healthcare. The solution is so easy I can't understand why more people don't speak up for it. We already have a good health insurance plan that covers millions of people. Medicare. Just take the age 65 requirement out and you have good affordable coverage for everybody. Medicare is the envy of all other developled countries (or it was until the Bushito's started fucking with it).
        Next Social Security. My solution and what more people need to get on board with: LEAVE IT ALONE. If it ain't broke (which it isn't) don't fix it. That privitazation idea is doomed to failure. Just look at the countries that tried it (UK and Chile). A lot of the money that should be going to pensioners is being spent on broker fees. But that might be Bushito's agenda.
        Cat formerly known as Cheshire
        *cue imperial death march"

Comment

• cosmo
          Gold Gabber
          • Jun 2004

For a lot of our problems the solutions are not either conservative or liberal but just plain common sense. For example healthcare. The solution is so easy I can't understand why more people don't speak up for it. We already have a good health insurance plan that covers millions of people. Medicare. Just take the age 65 requirement out and you have good affordable coverage for everybody. Medicare is the envy of all other developled countries (or it was until the Bushito's started fucking with it).
          You obvoiusly have no idea how economics comes into play do you?

Next Social Security. My solution and what more people need to get on board with: LEAVE IT ALONE. If it ain't broke (which it isn't) don't fix it. That privitazation idea is doomed to failure. Just look at the countries that tried it (UK and Chile). A lot of the money that should be going to pensioners is being spent on broker fees. But that might be Bushito's agenda.
          It aint broke?

Comment

• DaStottman
            Addiction started
            • Dec 2004

Originally posted by HoneyBearKelly
            I recommend you read the book Reason by Robert Reich. It is a little bit outdated (written in May 2004 before we knew Bush won the election again), but it discusses the strategy that Democrats needed to show was that common sense was the path they needed to take in order to win.
            My Top 5 Tunes Of The Moment:

Beckers - Fake (Greg Churchill Remix)
            4Mal - Twilight
            Formulate - The Voice Of Qi
            Mat Leutwyler & Jason Suzuki - The Contended Gastronome (Kosmas Epsilon Remix)
            Classic Tune: Djum Djum - Difference

Comment

Working...